About This CourseBeginner
Have you ever tried to learn French before and failed?
“I’m not very good with languages”
I get told this all the time by new students who want to prepare me for how bad they are going to be at learning to speak French. No matter how bad you think you are with languages, no matter how bad you think your memory is, no matter how terrible you think you are at understanding French, you will be amazing with 3 Minute French.
You will be building sentences in a logical, step-by-step method, learning words and phrases that you will be able to use when you go on holiday to a French speaking country.
How does the method work?
I break down the French language into its smallest components and then I show you how to build it back up into sentences. You will get plenty of opportunity to practice with the language and you will be amazed at how quickly you make noticeable progress.
Can I really learn French in 3 minutes?
I called the course 3 Minute French because three minutes is the perfect amount of time you need to learn anything. I’ve kept each video to around three minutes so that you can watch at least one video per day no matter how busy you are. It is much better to study for three minutes every day than to study for an hour once a week. If you stick to three minute chunks, you will find wonderful things start to happen with your language learning:
- You’ll maintain your enthusiasm
If you want to learn anything, you have to maintain enthusiasm or else you won’t continue. If you limit your study time to just three minutes, you’ll keep French fresh and exciting and you’ll be eager to learn. If you spend hours studying, very quickly you’ll get bored with French and it’ll turn into a chore.
- You’ll study more consistently
It’s much better to study for just three minutes once a day than to study for three hours once a week. A spare three minutes is relatively easy to find even in the most hectic of schedules. If you make sure you complete at least one three-minute study session every day, it’ll quickly become a habit that you’ll do without thinking. It’s much easier to fit in a daily three-minute habit than a weekly one hour habit. By doing this, you’ll become a much more consistent learner, and consistency is the key to success.
- You’ll remember things better
This is my favorite reason as to why you should limit your study to just three minute chunks. If you study something for just three minutes every day, you’ll trick your brain into memorizing the information more quickly than if it were to see the information for hours each day. It’ll think, “I see this information every day so it must be important, but I don’t see it for very long so I’d better hold onto it and make it into a memory fast!” You’ll be amazed at how much more easily things tend to stay in your brain if you limit yourself to just three minutes a day.
So, if you want to learn to speak French quickly and with a simple method that you can use even if you have no free time at all, then give 3 Minute French a go and you’ll be very pleased you did.
Merci beaucoup (thank you very much)
Who is the target audience?
- You really want to learn to speak French in a very simple and very quick way.
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in France or another French speaking country.
- You have failed to learn French in the past but really want to give it one more go.
- You have no experience with French but you would like to learn fast.
- You have always wanted to learn a new language but you are very busy and can never find the time.
What will I learn?
- Learn French in simple, bite sized chunks.
- Perfect for the complete beginner with no French knowledge.
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to French speaking countries.
- Build your own sentences without memorization.
- Complete lessons in 3 minute chunks – perfect for the busy learner.
- Learn words and phrases that you can use immediately.
- You don’t need to know any French to succeed with 3 Minute French.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned basic French.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about basic French.
French In Just Three Minutes?
No Reviews found for this course.