About This CourseBeginner
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Italian – Course 2” The aim of this course is to make Italian accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute Italian – Course 1” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Italian is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Italian language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Italy or any other Italian speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practice what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
What are the requirements?
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in “3 Minute Italian Course 1”
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn some useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations.
- Learn some verbs and start to add different structures to your language.
- Learn some time phrases, money phrases and mealtime phrases to add more details to your Italian.
- Learn to tell the time in Italian.
- Learn how to book a taxi in Italian.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at anybody who has already completed the “3 Minute Italian – Course 1” and would like to progress further.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have improved your Italian skills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your Italian language skills!
Vocabulary Expansion Sheets
No Reviews found for this course.