This course is designed for those interested to learn how to use the Live 11 software to make professional-sounding tracks by taking advantage of the huge selection of audio and MIDI effects built into the program.Read more.
Jason Allen is a PhD in music, and was recently named one of the semi-finalists for the Grammy Foundations "Music Educator" award.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start their music production by learning everything they need to know about how to make music with Ableton Live 11.
- Beginners: If you don’t know much about music production, this is the best class to start with.
- Intermediate: If you’ve dabbled with Ableton Live, but are missing the foundational knowledge of the program, start here.
- Advanced: People using Ableton Live on a daily basis will benefit from the workflow tips, vocabulary, and techniques in this course.
What you’ll learn:
- What are MIDI Effects?
- All the MIDI Effects in Live 11 Suite
- The 3 Types of Audio Effects
- All the Drive Effects (Distortion)
- All the EQ and Filter Effects
- All the Modulator Effects
- All the Pitch and Modulation Effects
- All the Time and Space Effects
- All the Utility Effects
- And much, much, more!
- Students should be ready to produce music, but do not need to be experienced musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory or production.
- Access to Ableton Live will be required. Using the trial version (free for 30 days) would be a great way to start.
- Finishing the class, “Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Part 1: The Interface And The Basics” will be very helpful, but is not required.
- Finishing the class, “Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Part 2: Recording And Warping” will be very helpful, but is not required.
- Finishing the class, “Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Part 3: Producing And Editing” will be very helpful, but is not required.
- Finishing the class, “Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Part 4: Synthesis And Sound Design” will be very helpful, but is not required.
Software version used in the course:
- Ableton Live 11
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music production professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don’t be worried – Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, useful, and fun.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated instructor, and university professor. In 2017, the Star Tribune featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
He is also an ABLETON LIVE CERTIFIED TRAINER.
In this class, we are going to learn Ableton Live 11, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 11. Whether you have experience in music production already or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 11 software for any genre of music.
Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Part 5 is everything you need to start making great tracks!
This is a really deep class – tons of content, tricks, and tips. Throughout the different “parts” of this class (there are six total), I’ll go through literally everything I know about Ableton Live 11, and everything it took for me to become a Certified Trainer. I’ll share some of my own tracks, and give you some full sessions from my library to play around with and get you started.
In this part of the course, we are going to cover how to use the Live 11 software to make professional-sounding tracks by taking advantage of the huge selection of audio and MIDI effects built into the program.
I will be making 6 complete “parts” in order to bring you the most comprehensive manual on Ableton Live production techniques ever created. Each class has sets, sessions, and experiments for you to try on your own and follow along with.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way than this.
The course is a roadmap to making stunning tracks with Ableton Live 11.
All the tools you need to produce great tracks are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the huge selection of audio and MIDI effects in Live 11.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Ableton Live 11.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|M4L Effects Vs. Standard Effects||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - MIDI Effects|
|What Are MIDI Effects?||00:00:00|
|MIDI Effect Rack||00:00:00|
|[Download] Here Is That Session!||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Audio Effects|
|Three Types: Dynamic, Time, Frequency||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Drive|
|Section 5 - Dynamics|
|Side-Chaining With The Compressor||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - EQ And Filters|
|Section 7 - Modulators|
|Section 8 - Performance|
|Section 9 - Pitch And Modulation|
|Section 10 - Time And Space|
|Section 11 - Utilities|
|Audio Effect Rack||00:00:00|
|External Audio Effect||00:00:00|
|[Download] Here Is That Session!||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Wrap Up|
|What Comes Next?||00:00:00|