About This Course
Welcome to Ableton Live 10 Part Five: Audio And MIDI Effects!
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music business professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don’t be worried – Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, and useful.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated instructor, and university professor. In 2017 the Star Tribune featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
He is also an Ableton Live certified trainer.
In this class we are going to focus on using Ableton Live 10, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 10. Whether you have experience already in music production or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 10 software for any genre of music.
This is a really deep class – tons of content, tricks, and tips. Go through all of the Ableton Live Instruments in this class, with considerable detail on each one. We will also talk about synthesis tricks and tips, getting most out of your samplers, and tons of production tips.
- Students should be ready to produce music, but do not need to be experienced musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory or production.
- Access to Ableton Live will be required. Using the trial version which is free for 30 days would be a great way to start.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start their music production by learning everything they need to know about how to make music with Ableton Live 10
- Anyone interested in producing tracks, beats, synths, or any other music on their own
- Students looking to understand the deeper levels of Ableton Live
- Anyone interested in DJing and performing
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to produce music using Ableton Live 10.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Ableton Live 10.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - MIDI Effects|
|What Are MIDI Effects||00:00:00|
|MIDI Effect Rack||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Audio Effects|
|Three Types Of Effects||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Time-Based Effects|
|What Are Time-Based Effects||00:00:00|
|Ping Pong Delay||00:00:00|
|Time-Based Effects Track||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Frequency-Based Effects|
|What Are Frequency-Based Effects||00:00:00|
|All The Frequency Effects Track||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Dynamic-Based Effects|
|What Are Dynamic-Based Effects||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Other Audio Effects|
|External Audio Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Wrap Up|