About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone interested in passive income
- Anyone interested in financial freedom
- Anyone interested in starting their own business
- Anyone interested in how to get started in entrepreneurship the quickest
What you’ll learn:
- Entrepreneurship essentials
- Business models
- How to pick the right business model
- How to start a business
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Every aspiring Entrepreneur usually has to put in countless hours, days, and years of learning their craft before they ever see success. But what if you could cut your learning curve, accelerate your success, and better identify which business is right for you?
You wouldn’t have to wait to find out through failure. You could learn from the successes and failures of other successful Entrepreneurs. And you could profit from their insight.
We’ll start by breaking down the main Entrepreneurship Essentials for success. Then we’ll discuss the RIGHT and WRONG approaches to starting your own business or working from home. We’ll also talk about the importance of picking ONE business and mastering it, not getting caught up in trends or trapped by shiny object syndrome.
After covering all the most important mindset topics all successful entrepreneurs possess, we’ll delve into full breakdowns of the most popular online businesses you can start today. Those include:
- YouTube and content marketing
- podcasting and monetizing a podcast
- retail arbitrage
- online arbitrage
- email marketing and email autoresponders
- freelancing and following your passion
- marketing agencies and service based businesses
- investing in the stock market, trading stocks, and building up a dividend stock portfolio to collect passive income
- drop shipping – eBay, Amazon, and Shopify
- private labeling and manufacturing your own product for Amazon FBA or eBay
- blogging and monetizing a blog
- affiliate marketing and CPA marketing
- tutoring and teaching subjects you love on sites like Wyzant, Varsity Tutors, and Chegg
- starting a Poshmark closet and scaling up to sell wholesale with your very own online clothing brand
- starting a Mercari store and online reselling
- starting a personal brand and monetizing it
- freelance arbitrage – profiting through arbitrage from freelance sites like Fiverr to Upwork and vice versa
- ebooks and audiobooks – other forms of content and info products that can generate you passive income
- growing, branding, and monetizing social media followings
- reselling to build up initial funds if you’re unsure which business is right for you, or just need some start up capital
I also plan to add and remove Business Models from the course as they become more or less viable to start and profit from. I structured this course with exactly what I wish was taught to me, and in what order, when I first started my entrepreneurship journey.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned ways to be successful as an entrepreneur.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about accelerating your entrepreneurial success.
|Section 1 - Course Welcome And Entrepreneurship Essentials|
|Before You Start||00:00:00|
|Pick One Of These Businesses||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Breakdown Of Different Business Models|
|Start A YouTube Channel||00:00:00|
|Start A Podcast||00:00:00|
|Email Autoresponse Sequence/Funnel||00:00:00|
|Start An Agency||00:00:00|
|Start A Blog||00:00:00|
|Affiliate Marketing And CPA Marketing||00:00:00|
|Start Tutoring (Online Or In Person)||00:00:00|
|Start A Poshmark Closet||00:00:00|
|Start A Mercari Store||00:00:00|
|Start A Personal Brand And Monetize It||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Bonus Business Breakdowns|
|Monetize Social Media||00:00:00|
|eBooks And Audiobooks||00:00:00|
|Reselling To Build Up An Initial Amount Of Money||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Wrap Up|
|Course Wrap Up||00:00:00|