About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This acupressure massage course is for people who would like to take charge of their health in a more positive and natural way using acupressure massage techniques that are over 5,000 years old
- This acupressure massage course is for people who would like to do acupressure massage and be able to be less reliant on drugs to help with common ailments and therefore be more empowered when it comes to their own health
What you’ll learn:
- Some of the most powerful acupressure massage points to use and point combinations
- What, how, and why to do acupressure
- How to treat yourself or friends, family, or massage clients with these incredibly potent acupressure massage points
- The best acupressure massage points to treat low energy, irritability, weight loss, headaches, skin conditions, and pain among many others
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- There are no tools needed at all for this acupressure massage course
Start learning acupressure massage today so that you can treat your own health conditions, or for loved ones or your massage clients using Mark’s combinations of acupressure points that he has used on thousands of clients over 30 years.
Mark has been a massage therapist and an acupuncturist for over 25 years and has received rave reviews from his Award winning massage clinic for his pain relieving acupressure and acupuncture treatments.
You will know exactly which are the most powerful acupressure massage points to effectively treat:
- Poor energy levels
- Memory and concentration issues
- Hot flashes/menopausal symptoms
- How to balance your emotions
- Hay fever
- Colds and flu
- and so much more!
There is a very good reason that acupressure massage has been around for 5,000 years and is still used by millions of people every single day throughout the world. It is a highly effective treatment for pain and various ailments and it works!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned powerful acupressure massage points.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about acupressure.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Download The Summary Of This Section From The Resources Here||00:00:00|
|What Is Traditional Chinese Medicine And Why Is It So Incredible?||00:00:00|
|The Meridians And The Points In More Detail||00:00:00|
|How To Perform Acupressure Correctly||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Your 10 'Go To' Potent Acupressure Points|
|Welcome To Section 2!||00:00:00|
|The Master Point Of The Head||00:00:00|
|The Energy Booster Point||00:00:00|
|The Cooling Point||00:00:00|
|The Nausea Point||00:00:00|
|The Happiness Point||00:00:00|
|The Chill Out Point||00:00:00|
|The Gynecological Point||00:00:00|
|The Neck And Shoulder Tension Reliever Point||00:00:00|
|Look How Much You Can Already Do!||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Powerful Point Combinations For Common Ailments|
|Welcome To Section 3!||00:00:00|
|How To Do Acupressure For Better Emotional And Physical Health||00:00:00|
|Acne, Eczema And Other Skin Disorders||00:00:00|
|Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis)||00:00:00|
|Poor Energy Levels||00:00:00|
|Using Acupressure To Help With Emotional Wellbeing||00:00:00|
|Colds And Flus||00:00:00|
|Well, Don’t I Feel Like Such A Fool!||00:00:00|
|Eyestrain/Red Eyes/Blurred Vision/Dry Eyes||00:00:00|
|Hot Flashes/Menopausal Symptoms||00:00:00|
|Stomach Ache/Digestive Issues||00:00:00|
|Earaches/Tinnitus/Water In The Ear||00:00:00|