About This Course
This is the World’s Most Comprehensive Acupressure Course!
Yes, I understand that what I have just written is a very big claim. There are literally hundreds of books, videos, DVDs and courses on acupressure so what makes this so different to all of the rest?
I have been an acupuncturist and pain specialist for more than 25 years and have helped thousands of people throughout the world. I have looked at so many acupressure courses and kept seeing so many, what I believe, are glaring problems with them so I felt compelled to design my own course that would be so complete that people who do the course would be able to not only help their clients, friends, partners but also themselves.
So what makes my course so different?
In this course, you will learn a methodical, systematic approach to treat each condition just like I do in my spa – not simply learn a few acupressure points and basically just hope for the best which the majority of courses and books tend to teach.
We deal with lower back pain and sciatica, neck pain, upper back, shoulder and knee pain. Each painful condition is structured so that you know exactly how to treat your client/friends/family or yourself.
- Address and remove the causes of the pain.
- Treat the affected areas with acupressure and other specific soft tissue release techniques.
- Differential Diagnosis
- Home Exercises
- Self-acupressure and trigger point release techniques for home
In this course, my objective was to create the most comprehensive, most effective acupressure course for pain relief. I believe that I have done this. You will be able to not only help your own pain but also your clients, friends, and families pain based on my 20 plus years of experience, training, and knowledge.
I truly hope that you enjoy my course!
What are the requirements?
- If you are going to perform the treatments on clients you will need either a massage table or a futon
- If you are going to do this for your partner or friends you can use a bed, a futon, a place on the floor with a few blankets or something to make it softer or if you have one, a massage table
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know how to apply acupressure effectively for pain relief
- Know how to find the relevant points on the body
- Will have an excellent knowledge of what works and what doesn’t in acupressure and why
- Will be able to help people (or yourself) with back pain, sciatica, neck pain, upper back pain, lower back, knee and shoulder pain
- Will be able to differentially diagnose certain pains and where they are coming from and also know how to treat them
- Will be able to give remedial exercises to do at home for their clients to help alleviate their problems
- Will have a fundamental understanding of how to self-treat your own pains.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone can take this course. It is fun, safe and extremely effective in helping people’s pain or your own.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about acupressure for pain relief.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about acupressure!
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Introduction – What You Are About To Learn||00:00:00|
|The Treatment Area (Lower The Table)||00:00:00|
|How Does Acupressure Work To Relieve Pain?||00:00:00|
|How Do We Apply Pressure? The Goldilocks Zone||00:00:00|
|Your Posture And Body Mechanics Are Vitally Important!||00:00:00|
|Acupressure The Right And Wrong Ways To Perform It||00:00:00|
|Different Acupressure Techniques||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Ankle Sprains / Foot Pain / Ankle Pain|
|Ankle Sprains / Foot Pain / Injuries||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Treating Someone's Lower Back Pain|
|Helping Lower Back Pain||00:00:00|
|Lower Back Pain Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|The Causes Of Lower Back Pain||00:00:00|
|Treating Lower Back Pain And Sciatica||00:00:00|
|Bonus Section! Deep Tissue Massage Techniques For The Whole Back And Neck!||00:00:00|
|The Best Exercises For Lower Back Pain And Sciatica||00:00:00|
|Foam Rolling For The Whole Back And Hips||00:00:00|
|Acupressure Point Charts For The Back And Neck.||00:00:00|
|Trigger Point Charts||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Treating Someone's Neck Pain|
|Helping Neck Pain||00:00:00|
|Neck Pain Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|The Major Causes Of Neck Pain||00:00:00|
|Treating Neck Pain With Acupressure||00:00:00|
|Bonus Section! Deep Tissue Massage Techniques For The Neck||00:00:00|
|The Best Exercises For Neck Pain||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Treating Someone's Shoulder Pain|
|Helping Someone’s Shoulder Pain||00:00:00|
|Shoulder Pain Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|Where Is The Pain Coming From? Your Shoulder Or Your Neck?||00:00:00|
|The Causes Of Shoulder Pain||00:00:00|
|Treating Shoulder Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points.||00:00:00|
|Stretches For The Shoulder. No.1||00:00:00|
|Stretches For The Shoulder. No.2||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Treating Someone's Upper Back Pain|
|Helping Upper Back Pain||00:00:00|
|Upper Back Pain Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|Treating Upper Back Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points||00:00:00|
|Thoracic Extensions- A Great Technique For Upper Back Pain And Stiffness!||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Treating Someone's Knee Pain|
|Helping Knee Pain||00:00:00|
|Knee Pain Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|The Causes Of Knee Pain||00:00:00|
|Treating Knee Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points||00:00:00|
|Knee Exercise 1||00:00:00|
|Knee Exercise 2||00:00:00|
|Knee Exercise 3||00:00:00|
|Knee Exercise 4||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Treating Your Own Pain|
|Treating Your Own Pains||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Other Important Factors|
|When Should You Use Ice And Heat?||00:00:00|
|Foods That Create Inflammation And Foods That Decrease Inflammation||00:00:00|
|New! How To Make Your Own Tigerbalm And Pain Relieving Salves||00:00:00|
|New! How To Make Your Own Remedies For Muscular Pains||00:00:00|