About This Course
Hello and welcome. My name is Matthew Storer, an award-winning professional landscape and travel photographer from Australia. Welcome to my Lightroom Course, where I want to share everything I have learnt in the last 20+ years and travelling to over 100+ countries around the world.
Get more out of your landscape images and take them to the next level. You will learn effective and professional post-production techniques through Adobe Lightroom. However, this course will give you confidence in image editing even if you’re a complete beginner to post-production. There is something for everyone!
Finally, I will show you how I achieve my signature style to my image with Advanced editing in Adobe Photoshop! Let me show you how to enhance your images with Adobe Photoshop with advanced editing techniques, showcasing breathtaking before – after image comparisons.
How I structured this course:
- Module 1: In the first module, we will learn the basics of Lightroom, importing, catalogue and create subfolders for Lightroom. As a result, we will learn one of the most beneficial features of Lightroom – how to make your workflow simple and organised.
- Module 2: Inside module number two, we will cover and explain the develop module. Inside module two, we will start to understand what each slider is doing directly to the image, resulting in starting to edit in Lightroom.
- Module 3: In module number three, we will begin to edit the landscape and travel photography images. Through all 15 lessons, we will uncover something new and unique to the pictures. As a result, we will look at a landscape, cityscape, blue hour, winter, milky way, waterfall, sunrise, HDR, panoramic image and much much more.
- Module 4: This is all about advanced editing techniques in Lightroom such as how to improve our images that extra 10%, starting to master the professional level of image editing.
- Module 5: In module number five, we will discuss how to export for social media – Instagram and Facebook website and best results for printing our images.
- Module 6: The last module is about advanced editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop. Creating unique and professional images like nothing else.
- Download Module: Download ALL 65 RAW images that we will use throughout this entire course, and PDF files of Image blending and Lightroom hotkeys.
Always remember: I’m delighted to answer all your questions! Head over and join the Facebook page here for further inspiration, comments and follow up feedback about future images!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to edit photos using Adobe Lightroom.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using Adobe Lightroom.
|Module 1 - Introduction|
|Import, Catalog, And Sub Folder||00:00:00|
|Hidden Gem Of Lightroom||00:00:00|
|Overview Of Lightroom Panels||00:00:00|
|Module 2 - Develop|
|Learn The Histogram||00:00:00|
|Basic Global Adjustments||00:00:00|
|Hue, Saturation, And Luminance||00:00:00|
|Sharpening And Noise Reduction||00:00:00|
|Effects And Calibration||00:00:00|
|Module 3 - Editing|
|Module 4 - Advanced Lightroom|
|Cloaning And Removing||00:00:00|
|Dodge And Burn||00:00:00|
|Module 5 - Exporting|
|Basics Of Exporting||00:00:00|
|Exporting For Social Media||00:00:00|
|Exporting For Printing||00:00:00|
|Module 6 - Advanced Photoshop|
|Blending Moments In Time||00:00:00|
|Advanced Object Removal||00:00:00|