About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The scope of Power BI users is growing. Once the domain of analysts (Business Intelligent Data/ Reporting/MI Analysts), now many Accountants, Project Managers, Executive Assistants, and those working more and more with Analytics are using the tool.
What you’ll learn:
- Data preparation: cleaning data sources, data types, date correction
- Merge and duplicating queries
- Deeper into DAX: time intelligence, year on year, last 30 days, running totals
- Visualization: presentation, formatting, custom themes, conditional formatting, sync filters, drill through views
- And much more
- Ideally, you have already taken our first course Learn The Basics Of Power BI
- You will need access to Power BI, which can be obtained for free online or a pro version from your company
Building on from our Learn The Basics Of Power BI course, we will go much deeper as we teach you fully fledged Business Intelligence analyst skills by covering more advanced topics in Power BI.
Your ability to prepare data, carry out analysis, and visualize it will significantly improve, and you will be able to add a great deal more value to your company.
Please note that we are a team of senior level developers and analysts, not just trainers. We have developed our skills in the real world so what we teach is very practical and can be easily implemented.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use the advanced features of Power BI.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Power BI.
|Section 1 - Data Preparation|
|Clean Data In Query Editor||00:00:00|
|Power BI Data Types And Formatting||00:00:00|
|Transform Your Data With Custom Columns||00:00:00|
|Duplicate And Merge Queries||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - DAX|
|Introduction To Time Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Year Over Year Analysis And Day Analysis||00:00:00|
|Last 30 Days Analysis||00:00:00|
|Variables And Measures Within Variables||00:00:00|
|DAX Development Best Practices||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Formatting And Design|
|Basic Report Formatting Tips||00:00:00|
|Drillthrough (Same Report)||00:00:00|
|Drillthrough (Cross Report)||00:00:00|