About This CourseBeginner
This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life!
After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries and feature films.
Make videos the way you imagine them! Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished real world projects to build your confidence. I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this course.
What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chroma key removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- And so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
What are the requirements?
- You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will know how to use After Effects to make your videos better than ever
- You will be comfortable using After Effects – even if you’re a beginner
- Know how to create a video project from start to finish in After Effects
- Create professional motion graphics that improve your videos
- Add creative visual effects to your video projects
- Export high quality videos from After Effects and know how to use it with Premiere Pro efficiently
- You will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Adobe After Effects CC.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Adobe After Effects CC.
Section 1 - Introduction
Download the Course Project Files
Animate Your Name!
Section 2 - After Effects Basics
Know Your Way Around After Effects
Start A New Composition
CC 2018 Update: Starting A New Composition From Footage
Importing Media And Placing On The Timeline
Learn The Important Tools
Create A Perfect Square Or Circle, Alignment And Colors
Section 3 - Animating With Keyframes
Adding And Editing Keyframes + Opacity Animations
Position, Size And Rotation Animations
Make Animations Better With Easy Ease And Motion Blur
Advanced Animations With The Graph Editor
Challenge: Bouncing Ball Animation
Solution: Bouncing Ball Animation
Section 4 - Shapes And Solid Layers
Working With Solid Layers
Working With Shapes
Layer Styles: Drop Shadows, Bevel And Emboss And Gradients
Section 5 - Important After Effects Skills
Track Mattes: Make Layers Appear And Disappear
Pre-Compositions: Grouping Layers Together
Quickly Reversing Animations
Freeze Frames, Remapping And Reversing Time
CC 2018 Update: Previewing And Favoriting Fonts
Section 6 - Motion Graphics Projects
Intro To Real World Projects
Project: Clean Lower Third
Project: Simple Logo Reveal
Project: Colorful Transition
Project: Text With Mask Transition
Project: Text Bubble Pop-Up Animation
Project: Weather App User Design Animation – Part 1
Project: Weather App User Design Animation – Part 2
Project: Weather App User Design Animation – Part 3
Section 7 - Flat Animation Challenge
Designing My Flat Animation Scene
Animating Fireworks With A Repeater Shape
Section 8 - Green Screen
Remove Green Screen With Keylight 1.2
Adding A Background That Matches The Foreground + Parenting
Adding Motion To A Still Image With The Puppet Tool
Adding Motion To The Background Photo With Ripple Effect
Section 9 - 3D Animations And The Camera Tool
3D In After Effects + The Camera Tool And Views
Swinging 3D Rotating Text Animation + Null Objects
Building A 3D Composition
Animating In 3D Space
Creating Stars In After Effects
Section 10 - Rotoscoping
Make A Selection With The Rotoscope Tool
Cleaning Up Edges
Putting Rotoscoping To Work
Section 11 - Screen Replacements
Replacing A Screen With Easy Masking
Replacing A Screen With Masking And 3D Motion
Replacing Device Screens With Mocha
Section 12 - Puppet Tool Animations
Setting Your Pins
Animating Your Pins To Make A Bird Fly
Animating Your Owl’s Blinking Eyes
Adding Perspective With Animated Clouds
Section 13 - Effects And Presets
CC Page Turn
Radial And Linear Wipe Effect
Section 14 - Motion Tracking
Motion Tracking Basics
Attaching Text And Visual Effects To Video Clip With Tracking
Tracking Scale And Rotation
Adding More Details To Your Text
Section 15 - Character Animations
Intro To Character Animations
Design Your Character
Rigging Body Parts
Animate Your Character
Adding An Animated Background For Context
Adding Details To Your Character Animation
Adding The ‘Paper Cut Out’ Texture To Your Layers
Section 16 - Exporting From After Effects
Exporting H.264 Files
Exporting With A Transparent Background
Exporting Videos With Adobe Media Encoder
CC 2018 Update: Exporting An Animated GIF From Adobe Media Encoder
Creating An Animated GIF With CC 2017 And Earlier Versions
Section 17 - After Effects Workflow + Tips
Editing Audio In After Effects
Working With Premiere Pro Projects
Section 18 - Expressions
Adding An Expression
Animate A Flickering Light With Expressions
Dive Deeper With After Effects Expressions
Section 19 - Bonus Tutorials
Neon Sign Effect
Sliding Photo Intro Bumper
Section 20 - Conclusion
No Reviews found for this course.