Amazon QuickSight, Glue, Athena And S3 Fundamentals
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Amazon QuickSight Glue, Athena and S3 Fundamentals, gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career, and be able to create stories, dashboards, perform field calculations, and interactive dashboards.
About This CourseBeginner
If you are facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight, look no further – The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena and S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain a solid understanding of all these concepts along with hands-on application in a flipped classroom manner in the world of Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Cloud Applications, Data Security and compliance.
For a company or a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer who want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of serverless computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into Amazon (AWS) S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete workflow
- Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more
You will also get valuable resources and sample data sets where applicable with this course. We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized Big data architects and certified consultants to bring you the best of everything.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Amazon Quicksight for robust data visualizations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Amazon QuickSight, Glue, Athena And S3 Fundamentals.
Section 1 - Introduction
Meet Your Instructor And Course Structure – Watch This First
Creating Your First Visual With AWS QuickSight
AWS QuickSight User Interface
Section 2 - Deep Dive AWS QuickSight, Data Lake, Glue, And Athena
Uploading Data To AWS S3 Bucket
AWS Athena And Glue: Creating New Database And Table
Making Connection: Athena To QuickSight
AWS UI: Sample DataSet
AWS Important Concepts: DataLake Athena Glue
Upgrading QuickSight To Enterprise And Create Virtual Private Cloud
Section 3 - Basic Data Importation Using CSV And Visualization
Importing CSV File
Creating A Basic Filter
Creating A Calculated Field
Understanding Function Reference
Creating Your First Story
Publish Your Dashboard For Sharing
Connecting To Twitter As A Data Source
Using Autograph In QuickSight
Section 4 - How To Section And Core Concepts
How To Create AWS QuickSight Account
Difference Between Microsoft Power BI And AWS QuickSight
What Is AWS QuickSight Workflow
Understanding AWS S3, Athena, And Glue
How To Create RDS (MySQL) Connection For QuickSight
No Reviews found for this course.