This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Angular framework, how to use Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces, and the best practices for using Angular.Read more.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Experienced web developers
- Front-end developers and engineers
- Web designers
- Quality analysts
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the basics of Angular framework
- Understand the reasons to use Angular framework
- Reduce the amount of code required to add rich functionality to web pages
- Use Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
- Learn best practices for using Angular
- Use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
- Facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
- Have a minimum of two to three years experience in application and/or web development
Angular is an advanced framework application developed for the web. In this course, students will learn how to utilize Angular to write amazing web applications.
Students will learn how to install and configure Angular with simple terminal commands, create and configure components, how to design and structure the application, how to abstract data with services and how to implement routing to provide effective navigation and content segregation.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Angular components, routing, directives, services, HTTP and pipes, updates, and best practices.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Angular.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Angular|
|Topic A: Prerequisites And IDE||00:00:00|
|Topic B: Angular MVC||00:00:00|
|Topic C: TypeScript||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Angular Components|
|Topic A: Building Angular Components||00:00:00|
|Topic B: Templates||00:00:00|
|Topic C: Databinding||00:00:00|
|Topic D: Forms||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Routing, Directives, And Services|
|Topic A: Routing||00:00:00|
|Topic B: Directives||00:00:00|
|Topic C: Services||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - HTTP And Pipes|
|Topic A: HTTP||00:00:00|
|Topic B: HTTP Continued||00:00:00|
|Topic C: Pipes||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Updates And Best Practices|
|Topic A: Completing||00:00:00|
|Topic B: Updates||00:00:00|