About This Course
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you are brand new to Illustrator or After Effects, and want to learn by following along with a fun project.
- You should take this course if you already know how to use Illustrator and After Effects, and want to learn a new type of animation.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll be able to design a professional-looking badge with free templates.
- You’ll be able to prepare an Adobe Illustrator file for animation in Adobe After Effects.
- You’ll be able to animate your badge in a variety of eye-catching ways.
- You’ll be able to export your badge animation with a transparent background for sharing with the world.
- Students will need any version of Illustrator and After Effects to follow along and learn effectively.
In this course, you’ll learn how to design and animate a badge in just an hour and even create a badge from scratch by just using a few templates. You can also use the Adobe Illustrator and After Effects project files to follow along and practice.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned animation on Adobe After Effects.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about animation on Adobe After Effects.
|Section 1 - Get Started And Design Your Badge|
|Welcome And Download Your Project Files||00:00:00|
|Design Your Badge In Adobe Illustrator||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Animate Your Badge|
|Import Your Design Into After Effects||00:00:00|
|Prepare Layers For Animation By Moving The Anchor Points||00:00:00|
|Animate The Badge Outline With Trim Paths||00:00:00|
|Animate The Text||00:00:00|
|Animate The Mountain And Moon||00:00:00|
|Animate the Tent, Fire, And Trees||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Wrapping Up And Exporting|
|Easily Reverse The Animation||00:00:00|
|Export Your Animated Badge With Transparency||00:00:00|