About This Course
If you’ve been looking to get started with Google Web Apps – this course is for you.
One of the most common questions I get is how to use Spreadsheet data in a web application. This course will cover how to set up a web app and output sheet data as JSON to a web URL endpoint, which can then be used to display and use the data within any web application or web site.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to use HtmlService to output HTML page contents
- How to set up web app for web URL
- Create a WebApp
- About WebApp Client side – Server Side Code
- About client side Google Script option
- How to output from a file
- Getting spreadsheet data
- Getting data as JSON output
- About SheetData as JSON Output
- About WebPage Connection Fetch
- About e parameters in request URI
- About conditions with parameters
- Programming knowledge
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about setting up a web app and output sheet data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about JSON data spreadsheet.
|Section 1 - Introduction Apps Script Web App FUN API and JSON Data Spreadsheet|
|Sheet Data As JSON API Introduction||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials – Course Guide And Source Codes||00:00:00|
|Create Google Script||00:00:00|
|Use HtmlService createHtmlOutput||00:00:00|
|Parameters In The URL||00:00:00|
|Client Side – Server Side Code||00:00:00|
|Output From A File||00:00:00|
|Spreadsheet Data 2||00:00:00|
|Data As JSON Output||00:00:00|
|SheetData as JSON Output||00:00:00|
|WebPage Connection Fetch||00:00:00|
|Request Parameters 2||00:00:00|
|Sheet Data As JSON API Conclusion||00:00:00|