About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developer
- Web designer
What you’ll learn:
- How to use HtmlService to output HTML page contents
- How to set up web app for web URL
- Create a WebApp
- About WebApp Client side – Server Side Code
- About client side Google Script option
- How to output from a file
- Getting spreadsheet data
- Getting data as JSON output
- About SheetData as JSON Output
- About WebPage Connection Fetch
- About e parameters in request URI
- About conditions with parameters
If you’ve been looking to get started with Google Web Apps – this course is for you.
One of the most common questions I get is how to use Spreadsheet data in a web application. This course will cover how to set up a web app and output sheet data as JSON to a web URL endpoint, which can then be used to display and use the data within any web application or web site.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about setting up a web app and output sheet data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about JSON data spreadsheet.
|Section 1 - Introduction Apps Script Web App FUN API and JSON Data Spreadsheet|
|Sheet Data As JSON API Introduction||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials – Course Guide And Source Codes||00:00:00|
|Create Google Script||00:00:00|
|Use HtmlService createHtmlOutput||00:00:00|
|Parameters In The URL||00:00:00|
|Client Side – Server Side Code||00:00:00|
|Output From A File||00:00:00|
|Spreadsheet Data 2||00:00:00|
|Data As JSON Output||00:00:00|
|SheetData as JSON Output||00:00:00|
|WebPage Connection Fetch||00:00:00|
|Request Parameters 2||00:00:00|
|Sheet Data As JSON API Conclusion||00:00:00|