About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This aromatherapy essential oils course is for massage or reflexology therapists that would love to be able to help their clients on a much more profound level by incorporating the healing benefits of essential oils in their massages treatments and then selling their own massage balms and other aromatherapy oils and blends so that their massage clients will see better results faster which will not only make for much happier healthier massage clients but will also increase the massage therapists income and business
What you’ll learn:
- How to use aromatherapy essential oils on your massage or reflexology clients to have them feeling better more quickly by implementing aromatherapy essential oils not only in the massage or reflexology session but by also recommending your own aromatherapy blends and products so that your massage clients will be able to treat themselves between massage sessions at home or at work
- How to make beautiful therapeutic aromatherapy essential oil blends to sell your massage such as aromatherapy personal inhalers, roller bottles, amazing diffuser blends that your massage clients can then take home and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of these incredible essential oils
- You will learn the therapeutic characteristics of many common aromatherapy essential oils so that you can apply them in your massage sessions with confidence
- You will need to know how to do massage or reflexology if you want to do an aromatherapy massage or reflexology treatment but you could still use this course by applying the remedies, aromatherapy diffuser blends and other oils without knowing massage or reflexology and it will still be very beneficial as they are getting the benefits of aromatherapy.
As a massage therapist, wouldn’t you love to know how to apply aromatherapy essential oils to help your massage clients get better more quickly both emotionally and physically?
Well in this Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists course, you will learn this and so much more.
Learn from best selling instructor Mark Perren-Jones who is a Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and Essential oils, a massage therapist, and has over 30 years in the massage industry.
This is not your normal aromatherapy massage course where you will learn a few essential oils and learn how to just give your massage clients a nice relaxation aromatherapy massage and then that is it.
I want you to learn how you can make enormous changes not only to the lives of your massage clients by using aromatherapy essential oils, but it will also transform your business in getting better results and increasing your income at the same time!
Learn how to make and sell to your clients:
- cellulite oil and massage oil blends
- acute sprains and strains aromatherapy roller bottle oil
- muscle and joint massage balm
- cold and flus chest massage rubs
- allergy relief aromatherapy inhaler blends
- anxiety calming inhaler
- 5 stock massage oil aromatherapy essential oil blends for every occasion
- cold and flu inhaler and aromatherapy diffuser blends
- cramps and spasms muscle lotion and massage blend
- more than 50 aromatherapy diffuser blends
- menopausal lotion and massage oil blend
- headache relief inhaler and aromatherapy essential oil roller bottle blends
- the best insomnia diffuser blend
- muscular pain and tension massage blend
- nausea relief inhalers
- lymphatic drainage edema and swelling massage oil blends and lotions
- bruises and bumps oil
- and so much more!
You are going to learn how to use the best aromatherapy essential oil blends on your massage clients and then recommend your aromatherapy products for them to use outside of your massage room that they can use between your massage sessions!
Now, based on your recommendations, they buy your aromatherapy diffuser blends for home or work that you have made, or your essential oil pain relieving lotion that they can massage onto their sore areas between massage sessions with you, or an aromatherapy personal inhaler to help with their anxiety levels or insomnia. And so much more!
I have been doing massage for more than 25 years, I have used aromatherapy essential oils on literally thousands of massage clients around the World from Elite athletes to Presidents of countries, and I will show you everything that you need to know from my experience to take your aromatherapy massage to a completely new level!
This aromatherapy course for massage and reflexology therapists will transform the way that you treat your clients and I personally cannot wait to share with you my 25 years of knowledge and experience.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use aromatherapy essential oils on your massage or reflexology clients.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about aromatherapy.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Course! It Is So Great To Have You Here!||00:00:00|
|Download Your ‘Goodies’!||00:00:00|
|You Can Join The Facebook Group If You Like. It Is A Great Resource For You.||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Learning The Basics Of Essential Oils|
|If You Don’t Know About Essential Oils, Then This Section Is Important||00:00:00|
|Knowing The Grade Of Your Essential Oils – Are They Therapeutic Or Not?||00:00:00|
|Why Do Certain Plants Have Essential Oils?||00:00:00|
|A 2-Minute History Lesson On Essential Oils And Aromatherapy||00:00:00|
|When Is An Essential Oil Not An Essential Oil?||00:00:00|
|Why Essential Oils Have Such Huge Variations In Cost||00:00:00|
|Buying Your Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Storing Your Essential Oils And Their Shelf Life||00:00:00|
|This Is Important When Buying Citrus Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|This Is Really Important When You Have Citrus Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|So How Do They Adulterate Essential Oils?||00:00:00|
|So How Do They Test Essential Oils For Purity?||00:00:00|
|Results From The Adulterated Essential Oil Test||00:00:00|
|The Unsung Heroes Of The Aromatherapy World-Carrier Oils||00:00:00|
|The Qualities Of The Various Carrier Oils||00:00:00|
|Well We Have Come To The End Of This Section!||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - What You Can Make For Your Clients For Them To Use At Home|
|Massage Is The Perfect Modality For Using Aromatherapy To Get Great Results||00:00:00|
|What Equipment You Need||00:00:00|
|Essential Oil Safety – Very Important Things That You Should Know||00:00:00|
|A Word About Using Peppermint And Eucalyptus With Children||00:00:00|
|Diffusers At Home – What You Shouldn’t Do||00:00:00|
|Personal Inhalers – These Are Brilliant For You And Your Clients!||00:00:00|
|Making Diffuser Blends For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|Roller Bottles Are Great For Your Clients!||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Muscle And Pain Balm And Chest Rub||00:00:00|
|Unscented Lotions Are A Better Alternative For Your Clients At Home||00:00:00|
|Using Warm And Cold Compresses – When Is The Right Time To Do Which?||00:00:00|
|Baths With Essential Oils – Do Not Recommend This!||00:00:00|
|How To Charge Correctly For Your Essential Oil Blends And Products||00:00:00|
|Relaxation Massages And The Correct Dilutions For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|Treating Problem Areas – You Can Increase Your Dilution Levels||00:00:00|
|If You Are A Reflexologist, Here Is What You Can Do||00:00:00|
|Make Your Full Body Massage Sessions 75 Minutes Or More||00:00:00|
|The Consultation With Your Clients Is Really Important||00:00:00|
|A Word About Diluting For Different People||00:00:00|
|It Is Important To Keep Good Records For Several Reasons||00:00:00|
|Tell The World! Promote Your New Skills||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Using Aromatherapy For Specific Emotional Physical And Psychological Disorders|
|Let’s Take A Look At How You Can Help Your Clients On So Many Levels||00:00:00|
|The Stressed Client – Here Is A Fabulous Massage Blend To Help Them||00:00:00|
|Awesome Stock Blends For Your Massage Clients||00:00:00|
|How To Make Anxiety Relief Blends And Inhalers For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|Insomnia – This Blend Will Knock Them Out!||00:00:00|
|Morning Sickness – One Essential Oil That Made A Huge Difference!||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Nausea Inhaler For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|Allergy Relief Inhalers For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|The Best Uplifting Blends For Your Clients||00:00:00|
|Headaches – Lotions, Inhaler And Diffuser Blends, And Roller Ball Blends||00:00:00|
|Blends To Help Your Clients Have Better Focus And Concentration||00:00:00|
|Menopause – A Really Powerful Massage Blend That You Can Also Make For Them||00:00:00|
|How To Enhance Your Client’s Athletic Abilities Using Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Help Your Clients Through Cold And Flu Season With These Great Blends||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Musculoskeletal Pain And How To Treat Specific Disorders|
|What You Will Learn In This Section||00:00:00|
|Muscular Aches And Pains And A Great Blend To Help Them||00:00:00|
|Sprains And Strains – A Roller Bottle Blend For Your Clients That Is Brilliant||00:00:00|
|Overuse Problems – Tendonitis, Bursitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Etc||00:00:00|
|Cellulite Treatments Oils And Creams||00:00:00|
|Post Exercise Soreness Massage Blends And Lotions For Home Use||00:00:00|
|Fluid Retention/Edema/Lymphatic Drainage Oils And Treatments||00:00:00|
|Oil And Lotion Blends For Cramps And Muscle Spasms||00:00:00|
|A Very Effective Bruises And Bumps Oil To Make||00:00:00|
|Rheumatoid Arthritis – Which Oils Are The Best And Why||00:00:00|
|Osteoarthritis – The Oils That Work Best For This Condition||00:00:00|
|How To Effectively Use Essential Oils For Nerve Pain And Sciatica||00:00:00|
|What If You Do Not Know Whether To Use Warming Or Cooling Oils?||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - The Basics Of Blending|
|Blending Basics – Making Your Own Blends||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Therapeutic Qualities Of Some Common Essential Oils|
|Looking At The Specific Properties Of Common Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Congratulations|
|Congratulations And Thank You Very Much!||00:00:00|