Learn what an interviewer looks for in a candidate, some general questions and how to answer them, and points to remember during a telephonic interview.Read more.
Col (Dr) Shabbar Shahid is an Army veteran and a mechanical engineer with over 38 years of experience. Qualified as a post graduate engineer coupled with a masters degree in financial management, a PhD and a passion for teaching he continues to be a learner. He is also a fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) and a Chartered Engineer. Apart from academic qualifications and several specialized Army courses, his versatile experience in understanding people across a wide spectrum will add
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is about to face a job interview, especially final year university students
- Anyone who is required to conduct a job interview to hire candidates, specially HR personnel of companies
- Job applicants
- Job interview candidates
What you’ll learn:
- The finer points of how to face a job interview
- Conduct and significance of written test and group discussion
- What an interviewer looks for in a candidate
- How to conduct yourself as you enter the interview room, walk up to the table, and sit in front of the panel
- How to answer the question “Tell me something about yourself”
- How a candidate is being observed by the interviewer
- Questions about application of book knowledge to real life situations
- Some general questions and how to answer them
- Expecting unexpected questions and dealing with tough questions
- Points to remember during a telephonic interview
- How to communicate during an interview
- Absolutely none. Anyone who is to face a job interview as a candidate or conduct a job interview to select a candidate can take this advisory session
Are you a candidate seeking a job and about to face a job interview? Or maybe you are an HR executive about to conduct a job interview? This advisory hosted by PRUDENCE Engineering and Financial Consultants is intended for both. Col (Dr) Shabbar Shahid, an Army Veteran and a post graduate in Engineering and Finance with a Doctorate in management explains to the prospective job candidates how to display their qualities, which are already present in them, to the interview panel and thus win their dream job. At the same time, through the flow of the session, the HR personnel can learn from his four decades of experience as to what to look for in a candidate being interviewed for a job. It is a win-win opportunity, for both the candidate and the employer or the interviewer.
This advisory in its true sense is the Art of facing job interviews as well as conducting job interviews. It will be of immense benefit to the job seekers as well as the job givers.
The entire process of selecting a candidate for a job, right from the stage of a written test to group discussion and final interview is described in great detail, bringing out the finer points as to what an interviewer looks for in a candidate. To an employer, it also implies what an interviewer should look for in a candidate.
The speaker himself has interviewed a large number of candidates for various jobs during his four decades of work experience. He knows the subject well and speaks to the point without any glamor, frills or divergence; thus, respecting the value of time.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the finer points of facing a job interview.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - The Art Of Facing A Job Interview|
|Significance Of The Written Test||00:00:00|
|Significance Of A Group Discussion||00:00:00|
|What Does An Interviewer Look For In A Candidate?||00:00:00|
|Before You Enter The Interview Room||00:00:00|
|As You Walk To The Interview Table||00:00:00|
|As You Sit In Front Of The Interview Panel||00:00:00|
|Please Tell Us Something About You||00:00:00|
|Suggested Format Of Something About You||00:00:00|
|Analyzing What You Said About Yourself||00:00:00|
|You Are Being Observed||00:00:00|
|Application Of Knowledge To Real Life Situations Part 1||00:00:00|
|Application Of Knowledge To Real Life Situations Part 2||00:00:00|
|Some More Questions Part 1||00:00:00|
|Some More Questions Part 2||00:00:00|
|An Unexpected Question||00:00:00|
|Points To Be Remembered During A Telephonic Interview||00:00:00|
|Would You Like To Ask Any Thing?||00:00:00|
|Conclusion And Thank You Note||00:00:00|