About This Course
The course is presented in three parts.
First, the course introduces the concept of automatically connecting to the external data sources with latest technologies in order to save time by avoiding manual data entry as much as possible.
Next, the course raises 4 areas where data entry can be automated. They are when:
- Sources are PDF files
- Sources are Online Tables
- Sources are Banking Statements
- Source is an Accounting Software
Last, we demonstrate how to connect to external data so as to obtain the real-time update of data – all without typing. They include:
- Converting PDF files to Excel files
- Connecting to online data
- Converting data using Excel formulas
- Integrating with accounting system data
- Basic Excel such as being able to open one Excel file and connecting it to external data files, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Office workers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to eliminate data entry.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about automating data entry.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - How To Automate Data Entry With Data Feeds|
|Data Entry Basics||00:00:00|
|Online Tables Part 1||00:00:00|
|Online Tables Part 2||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 1||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 2||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 3||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 4||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 5||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 6||00:00:00|
|Bank Statements Part 7||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conclusion|