About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the cross site request forgery
- Identify the vulnerable components in an application or network
- Avoid redirects
- How to avoid hacker tricks
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security
- Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required
The Open Web Application Security Project: Avoiding Hacker Tricks training course will teach students about avoiding hacker tricks. Writing secure applications in today’s environment means we need to take our coding skills and approach up to a whole new level. Hackers are finding new ways to exploit us in ways that we used to think were safe.
In this course, we look at building secure applications from the mindset of the hacker, and what a developer can do to avoid the front pages of the latest exploit. We go through secure coding principles and tools you can use to uncover attack vectors, look at patterns for reducing our risk, and explore some top exploits that hackers use to steal our data.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to avoid hacker tricks through developing secure applications.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about developing secure applications from the mindset of the hacker.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Know Your Threats||00:00:00|
|Cross Site Scripting||00:00:00|
|SQL Injection Attack||00:00:00|
|Insecure Object Reference||00:00:00|