About This CourseBeginner
This course is for anyone who wants to discover the basics of working with Ayurveda herbs and spices.
Students DO NOT need to be an Ayurveda practitioner or go into the complexities of Ayurveda practice to enjoy this course.
This course was developed so that everyday people could begin to enjoy the simplicity of working with recipes that include the use of spices and herbs often found in the meals of India and from Ayurveda dietary and healing practices.
The reason is:
- Foods made in this way are very delicious.
- They are so easy to make – simple and fast.
- The use of these spices and herbs are a great way to offer a variety of ways to enjoy vegetables.
- They also aid the body in digestion and other healing modalities.
Recipes included with full video instructions are:
- Fire up your digestion with a delicious morning tea called Agni Tea. This tea has made a huge difference in people’s digestive abilities.
- Discover Ghee for cooking.
- Kitcheri, a most delicious Mung Dahl porridge that is the staple in India. It is easy to make, affordable and oh so healthy.
- Coconut, Cilantro, Ginger Chutney: cooked and raw versions. These chutneys are fantastic as a condiment to every meal.
- Green Beans Subji: We used green beans to make this dish that you could make with any vegetable. So simple and flavorful!
- Raita – Another delicious version using the herbs with Asparagus
- Coconut Millet with spices and herbs
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make healing foods with Ayurveda cooking.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to make healing foods with Ayurveda cooking!
What Is Ayurvedic Food?
About Ayurvedic Cooking
The Flavors Of Herbs & Spices
Ogni: Healing Digestive Tea
Using Ghee For Ayurvedic Cooking
Kitcheree: Healing Lunch Or Dinner
Kitcheri Recipe With Raw Chutney
Using Coconut Oil
Chutney Recipes (Raw & Cooked)
Cucumber Raita Recipe
Subji: A Delicious Veggie Dish
Subji Recipe with Green Beans
Coconut Millet with Coconut Milk
Coconut Millet Recipe