About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Any piano student who wants to learn to play pieces on the ballad style will find this course very useful
- If you want to learn to play with other instruments or you like to sing, with these accompaniments, you can give more style to your playing
- If you know how to play chords but want to give the Ballade style to what you play, this course will guide you in this
What you’ll learn:
- The study process to play these accompaniments effectively, avoiding mistakes
- How to play simple accompaniments of ballad rhythm
- How to play Ballade compings
- Basic knowledge of chord theory is recommended, although the content of the course is quite basic.
- A keyboard, piano or MIDI controller is necessary to practice the videos of the course.
Do you want to learn to play ballade accompaniments at the piano? Do you want to learn how to follow easy songs playing Ballade compings? This course is for you!
This course has 100% practical video tutorials where you can watch how the instructor is playing each comping. This course has lessons with rhythmical analysis of each comping. You can also download PDF and drums backing tracks so you can practice offline if you want.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about ballade piano style.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about ballade piano style.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|How Does This Course Work?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Chords|
|Chords In This Course||00:00:00|
|What Is A Chord Inversion?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Ballade Comping 1|
|Comping 1 -Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 1: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 1: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Comping 1.1: Variation||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Ballade Comping 2|
|Comping 2: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 2: Right Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 2: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Ballade Comping 3|
|Comping 3: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 3: Right Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 3: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Ballade Comping 4|
|Comping 4: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 4: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 4: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Comping 4.1: Variation||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Ballade Comping 5|
|Comping 5: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 5: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 5: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Ballade Comping 6|
|Comping 6: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Comping 6: Left Hand||00:00:00|
|Comping 6: Both Hands||00:00:00|
|Comping 6.1: Variation||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Chords Tips|
|Sus2 Chord: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Sus4 Chord: Analysis||00:00:00|
|V11 Chord: Analysis||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Downloadable Material|
|Downloadable Backing Tracks||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Conclusion|