About This Course
Want to learn photography but don’t have time for a 20 hour course? Sean has you covered.
In this 90 minute course, Sean focuses on all the essential information you need to know in order to capture beautiful images. You’ll learn all the most fundamental lessons of photography, as well as countless tips and tricks that will help you establish yourself as a prominent photographer.
Plus the good thing is, you may use a camera of any type, even smartphones are okay.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How to fully understand and master your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- How to choose the best camera settings and camera mode
- How to nail the perfect composition
- How to get tack-sharp focus in every photo
- How to identify perfect lighting environments
- How to find your unique photography style
- Photo editing tips
- Social media tips for photographers
- Plus countless other tips that will propel your photography skills even further.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers with little to no experience who want to improve their photography skills
- Intermediate photographers who want a deeper understanding of foundational photography concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve their general knowledge of photography in order to capture beautiful images
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned photography essentials.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of photography.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Understanding Exposure|
|Section 3 - Understanding Your Camera|
|Do You Really Need To Shoot In Manual Mode?||00:00:00|
|Achieving Perfect Focus||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Essential Photography Concepts|
|Manipulating Your Environment||00:00:00|
|Social Media Tips For Photographers||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Personalizing Your Photos|
|Finding Your Photographic Style||00:00:00|
|Photo Editing Tips||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Summing Things Up|