About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Any artist wanting to improve their drawing or painting skills
- Any artist wanting to create more dynamic and believable drawings or paintings
- Any student preparing for a career in the arts
What you’ll learn:
- How to hold the pencil
- How to draw any shape
- How to analyze any subject
- How to use light lines and basic shapes to lay an accurate foundation for finished drawings
- How to bring your drawings to life with detail and texture
- This course is for absolute beginners and intermediate level artists seeking to improve their fundamental skills.
- No previous drawing experience is necessary!
The Art and Science of Drawing is a remarkable program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple – each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The Art and Science of Drawing is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
This course is highly recommended for anyone interested in painting as well. Most master painters agree that drawing is a fundamental and essential skill for all painters.
Basic skills is designed for the absolute beginner, but is recommended for anyone wanting to improve their drawing skills.
This updated version of the course now includes hours of bonus drawing demonstrations that will show you how to apply your new drawing skills to a wide range of subject matter including botanicals and birds. There’s even an introduction to basic figure drawing.
Basic skills is the first course in a series designed to take students from the absolute basics to advanced techniques like volumetric drawing and shading. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in the following order:
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Basic Skills
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Dynamic Mark Making
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Form And Space
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Measuring And Proportion
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Contours
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Fundamentals
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Beyond The Basics
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the basic skills in drawing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basic skills in drawing.
|Section 1 - Week 1: Basic Skills|
|Day 1: How To Begin||00:00:00|
|Day 2: Circles And Ovals||00:00:00|
|Day 3: Straight Lines And The Shapes They Make||00:00:00|
|Day 4: Charting The Course Of Curves||00:00:00|
|Day 5: Putting It All Together||00:00:00|
|Day 5 Part. 2: Final Demonstration, Closing Thoughts And Your Final Assignment||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Bonus Lectures And Demonstration Drawings|
|Supplementary Information: Bio, Materials And How To Use this Program||00:00:00|
|Demo: Scrub Jay Part 1||00:00:00|
|Demo: Scrub Jay Part 2||00:00:00|
|Demo: Scrub Jay Part 3||00:00:00|
|Demo: Botanicals Part 1||00:00:00|
|Demo: Botanicals Part 2||00:00:00|
|Demo: Botanicals Part 3||00:00:00|
|Demo: Figure Drawing Part 1||00:00:00|
|Demo: Figure Drawing Part 2||00:00:00|
|Demo: Figure Drawing Part 3||00:00:00|