About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Remote workers and freelancers, or those wishing to work remotely
- Those who are ready to see the world, and don’t know how to make it work
- Explorers or adventurers at heart
- Anyone who wants to make money online from anywhere
- Anyone who wants to live traveling the world
What you’ll learn:
- All the ways to make income as a Digital Nomad
- Specific jobs, employers, and websites to kick-start your income streams
- Considering Airbnb, Hostels, Couchsurfing, House-sitting, Co-living, and Work-trade
- Ways to get started making online income before you start your journey
- What to pack (and what to skip)
- Transportation + Route planning
- Have a laptop or similar to work with (or plan to get one)
Have you wondered how Digital Nomads make it work? Have you always wanted to explore the world, experience different cultures, and turn your laptop into your office? Have you seen a travel blogger’s Instagram and wished you could do the same?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place! I know it may seem like a huge, far-off goal to be living on the road making a living from your laptop, but this course will show you how to get started right now, and then guide you every step of the way.
This course not only focuses on teaching you all the best ways to earn online income, but also contains a full guide to prepare you for the travel process of being a digital nomad in these times.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to become a digital nomad.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being a digital nomad.
|Section 1 - Getting Started As A Digital Nomad|
|Removing Limiting Beliefs And Locational Ties||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Income Plus Finances|
|Finding Your Perfect Income||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Nomadic Life|
|Selecting A Location Part One||00:00:00|
|Selecting A Location Part Two: Planning A Ski Trip (Example Lesson)||00:00:00|
|A Place To Stay||00:00:00|
|What To Pack||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Digital Life|
|Internet And Staying Connected||00:00:00|
|Managing A Digital Life||00:00:00|
|Life-Saving Apps And Websites||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Living A Fulfilling Life On The Road|
|Having Fun On Any Budget||00:00:00|
|Total Travel Workflow||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Thank You And Happy Journey!|
|Congratulations And Travel Montage||00:00:00|