About This CourseBeginner
Does coding scare you? Think apps can only be made by geeks? Well I’m here to change that!
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional iOS apps with the popular programming language, Swift 2.
I assume you are a complete and utter beginner. So much so that fancy words like ‘object orientation’ and ‘delegate’ mean nothing to you! This course is the ideal way to learn programming – Bonus: You’ll have an app by the end of it!
Things you’ll learn:
- xCode Installation on a Mac
- Functions or Methods
- Basic App Creation
- Complex App Creation (you’ll make a full calculator app!)
A powerful skill at your fingertips:
Learning to program in Swift 2 for iOS apps puts power in your pocket. You will have the ability to make your own apps (that make money) or hire yourself out at $60 – $150 per hour.
Content and Overview:
I must repeat – this course is for complete and utter beginners only!
You will be taken on a journey through:
- What programming is (it’s quite simple, really)
- How to write really simple programs (before we start making an app)
- How to make the world’s simplest app
- How to make a temperature converter app
- How to make a fully featured calculator app
Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course will give you the fundamentals of programming. It establishes a strong understanding of app creation concepts and includes big, fancy words like “object-oriented programming (OOP)”. Each chapter closes with a small exercise, helping you put your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through app flow control by teaching you how to use if statements and lots of other little programming nuggets of information.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create their own apps and create apps for paying customers.
All the source code is included in zip files so you can compare it with yours. Join today and never look back!
Credit: Promo music provided by bensound
What will I learn?
- Create their own apps – even if they have no experience
- Understand how apps are created the professional way
- Be able to design their own apps inside of Xcode
- Feel confident enough to charge for their app creation services
What are the requirements?
- You will need a Mac or at least have OS X running in a virtual machine
- An internet connection to install xCode (free)
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners to coding should take this course
- Anyone with coding experience (i.e., you know what a variable type is) should NOT take this course
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to start building and developing your first iOS app.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the iOS app development.
Setting Up Xcode And iOS Simulators
Introduction To Programming
Using A Playground In Xcode
The Basics Of Programming – Variables
The Basics Of Programming – Methods
Summary Of First Code And Exercise
Creating And Running Your First App
What On Earth Does All This Code Mean?
How Do You Connect iOS Graphics To Code?
Making The Main Screen Of Our Temperature Converter
Connecting The Main Screen Of Temperature Converter To Code
Writing The Main Code Of Our Temperature Converter App
Assignments For Temperature Converter
Introduction To Calculator App
Making Our Calculator Screen – Layouts
Making Of Our Calculator Screen – Buttons
Connecting Calculator Screen To Code
Writing The Main Code Of Our Calculator
Adding More Numbers To The Display
Final Code For Performing The Sum
No Reviews found for this course.