About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to start a podcast
What you’ll learn:
- How to start your podcast
- How to find the equipment you’ll need to get started
- How to publish your podcast on Anchor
- How to record a high quality podcast
- How to edit your podcast with Audacity
- How to host your podcast
- How to choose the podcast concept
- How to design the podcast (artwork, logo, branding, description)
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This course is for anyone looking to start a podcast today.
This is a no-nonsense, straight-to-the point crash course that will allow you to have your podcast up and running today!
This course will allow you to understand why you should start a podcast, help with choosing the concept of the podcast, decide on which equipment you will need, explore the design work of the podcast, recording and editing and also where to host and distribute your podcast.
You have everything you need in one place to start your podcast today!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to start your own podcast.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about podcasting.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Why Start A Podcast|
|Why Start A Podcast?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Steps To Starting A Podcast|
|Recording And Editing In Audacity||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Conclusion And Recap|
|Conclusion And Recap||00:00:00|