About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner investors curious about the stock market
- People having a general interest in the stock market
- People who are serious about investing in the stock market and not gamblers
- People who do not understand or get confused with the financial market vocabulary
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how the stock market works and its main purpose
- Understand the purpose of the main market indices like DowJones30, S&P500
- Be able to differentiate between equities, bonds, commodities, derivatives and other types of instruments
- Have an overview of the various actors in the stock market between buyers, sellers, rating agencies, brokers and oversight authorities
- Understand the difference between the primary and secondary market
- Understand the relationship between a financial instrument and its risk and potential return/reward expectations
- Have an overview of the tools to use as investor
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Investing in the stock market can be a confusing experience for beginners due to the amount of news, buzzwords and complex vocabulary. While Warren Buffett said that you do not need a PhD to be a successful investor, investing in the stock market requires a minimum of understanding of the fundamental principles. This is exactly the purpose of this training.
Investing in stock markets can be a very positive but also very negative experience if you do not really understand what you are doing.
Learn from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL GIVE YOU A SOLID START IN STOCK MARKETS
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest in my course!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals to get you started with the Stock Market.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Stock Market.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Purpose Of The Stock Market||00:00:00|
|History And Main Events||00:00:00|
|Main Market Indices||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Market Participants|
|Market Participant Overview And Primary/Secondary Market||00:00:00|
|Buyers And Sellers||00:00:00|
|Oversight Authorities And Regulators||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Financial Instruments|
|Debt And Fixed Income||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Tools|
|My First Order||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|