About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for newbie or prospective online teacher who want to brainstorm 10 awesome strategies to help you improve your teaching style
- This course is for you if you want a pithy and actionable crash course that teaches introductory topics for prospective online teachers in the shortest time possible. If you appreciate pithy learning, and if you want to learn more about how to become a better online teacher, then you might love this course
- This course is for you if you love and have a passion for online teaching and realize that being a successful online teacher is a lot of work.
What you’ll learn:
- Online teachers
- ESL teachers
- Those who want to improve their teaching style
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Have you ever been frustrated because you want to improve your teaching skills, or maybe you want to become a better online teacher, but you feel like you’re all alone in this wild journey?
If that’s the case, then you might love this course. After enrolling well over 10,000+ students from 145+ different countries, I’ve been brainstorming nonstop about how to become a better online teacher because that’s my number one goal in the world.
Maybe you are thinking about improving your teaching style, but you are not sure how you can become a better online teacher?
If that is the case, then you might love this course. In this course, we’ll brainstorm 10 of my favorite methods to help you to become a better online teacher.
So, if you’re passionate about teaching, and if you want to endeavor to improve the results that you and your students get, then you might love this course.
Who Is This Course Not For?
- This course is not for you if you if you’re already a successful online teacher.
- So, if you already teach and launch lots of online courses, then this course isn’t for you.
- Also, this course is not for you if you are looking for some type of “get rich quick” method.
- Successful course launching and online teaching requires an abundance of skills, dedication, effort, grit, passion, and even a little bit of luck.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the strategies to become a better online teacher.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the strategies to become a better online teacher.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Why I’m Teaching This Course And Why You Should Watch Every Single Slide||00:00:00|
|What To Do If A Student Leaves A Nasty Review||00:00:00|
|How To Encourage Your Student To Actually Finish Your Course After They Enroll||00:00:00|
|One Question You Should Always Be Asking About Your Course||00:00:00|
|The Easiest And Most Rewarding Type Of Content To Teach||00:00:00|
|A Quick Way To Establish Rapport With Students||00:00:00|
|Two Ways To Easily Make Sure That Your Delivery Rocks||00:00:00|
|A Really Cool Way To Grow Your Teaching Audience Faster||00:00:00|
|How To Make It Easy For Your Students To Get Results||00:00:00|
|Be Confident In Yourself And Your Ability To Change The World||00:00:00|
|The Easiest And Best Way To Weed Out Students Who Aren’t A Good Fit||00:00:00|
|How To Go Forward With Epic Confidence||00:00:00|