Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Fundamentals
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Bookkeeping: QuickBooks™ Fundamentals of setting up, creating, and operating the bookkeeping software.
About This CourseBeginner
Along with examining how to navigate and understand how QuickBooks works, learn to use the program for all aspects of small business bookkeeping to complete everything from writing checks, entering and paying bills, through reconciling accounts and more. Successful students will master the QB program where they can competently manage the day-to-day bookkeeping for their own company or those of others.
Topics covered include:
- What is QuickBooks and How Do You Navigate It?
- Setting Up and Customizing the Chart of Accounts
- Writing Checks
- Working with Check and other Account Registers
- Printing Checks
- Editing, Voiding and Deleting Checks
- Recording Sales through Sales Receipts and Invoices
- Issuing Customer Credits
- Receiving, Posting and Depositing Payments
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Receiving Credit from Vendors
- Reconciling Bank Statements and Credit Card Statements
- All You Want To Know About QB Reports
- Which Version of QB Is Right For You?
- Setting Up Users, Access and Other Preferences
- Backing Up QuickBooks™
- Recording Journal Entries
- Setting Up Your Own Company File
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners, employees or students wanting to understand the fundamentals of the QuickBooks program.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Bookkeeping: QuickBooks™ Fundamentals
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Fundamentals
Section 1 - Introduction
Instructor And Resources
Section 2 - Working With QuickBooks
What The Course Is And Isn’t
What Is Quickbooks™?
Recording A Transaction
Navigating QuickBooks – Some More
Section 3 - Banking
Chart Of Accounts – The Master List
Writing Checks – The Rest Of The Story
Working With The Register
Section 4 - Sales
Sales Cycle And Lists
Have To Have Something To Sell
Sales Receipts – Here And Now
Selling On Account
Receiving Payments On Account
Section 5 - Expenses
Purchases And Vendor List
Entering Bills And Your Credits
Paying Your Bills
Buying With Credit Cards
Section 6: Reconciling
What Is Reconciling?
Reconciling Bank Accounts
Reconciling Bank Accounts – Still More
Starting Balance Is Wrong?
Reconciling Credit Card Accounts
Section 7: Reports
Report Center And Menu
Reports – An Overview
Section 8: Additional Stuff
Online, Versions, Etc.
Setting Up Users And Passwords
Preferences – An Introduction
Backing Up QuickBooks Files
Merging List Items
Recording A Journal Entry
Creating A New Company
No Reviews found for this course.