Learn best practices for stellar virtual conferences, meetings, and webinars.Read more.
Hi there, we’re Angela and Treena. Together, we turn your work challenges from scary to simple. We love helping busy professionals, students and people like you learn useful skills in a practical and easy-to-follow way so you can do your jobs better.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who hosts or manages online meetings
- Business professionals
- Executive assistants and administrators
- Anyone interested in a work-from-home job as a virtual event planner/coordinator
What you’ll learn:
- How to set up and professionally lead great meetings in Zoom
- How to look and sound your best online without the need for special equipment
- How to use features such as Zoom breakout rooms, polling and chat
- How to make a virtual meeting fun with icebreakers and other online games and activities
- How to create strong scripts to open and close your meetings that hold your audience’s attention
- How to communicate with clarity and purpose, so you and your audience get things done
- How being a Zoom/virtual meeting facilitator and planner is now a potential work-from-home freelance gig
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Hello and a big welcome to Put The Boom Into Your Zoom: Take Your Video Meetings To Another Level – our course to help you take your video meeting to another level.
This course is for people who organise and run online meetings, webinars and virtual gatherings and want to improve the whole experience for the hosts and the participants. It’s a step-by-step virtual conference playbook. Many of our tips apply no matter what video conference software you’re using. Some lessons will focus on how to make the most of Zoom’s specific hosting features.
After finishing this course,
- You’ll be able to set up and lead online meetings efficiently and confidently – so your audience gets great value in their time with you
- Get top tips and tricks on how to make the most of Zoom’s features
- Learn how to deliver your content in a way that keeps your audience engaged
- Discover hacks to dramatically improve the way you look and sound onscreen – using standard office or home equipment
- Create professional scripts based on our templates for clear and complete meeting openings and closings. **You will receive our actual scripts**
Here are the great things participants had to say about our course:
- “The whole package. Showed how it can and should be done.”
- “The consideration and thoughtfulness are really visible!”
- “Super charismatic, informative and the tips are the best added value.”
- “It‘s worth learning how to host Zoom meetings seamlessly in this time and age!”
- “Good tips and fun.”
Video conferencing is here to stay. We aren’t going to return to a world that doesn’t have video calls, virtual events and webinars. This is a big part of the new normal for business and personal communication, so it’s essential to adapt.
In fact, this could be a NEW FREELANCE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. Being a freelance virtual event manager – a Zoom expert — is now a real job. Do you know that virtual event producers and planners can be paid from $1,000 to $10,000 dollars per time? So why not earn some extra cash from the comfort of your own home as a great side business?
So click that enrol button. We hope you’ll join us and up your Zoom game!
To your success,
Angela and Treena
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make virtual meetings fun.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Putting The Boom Into Your Zoom|
|Putting The Boom Into Your Zoom: An Introduction To Your Online Meeting Playbook||00:00:00|
|How To Look And Sound Amazing On Zoom: Quick-Start Tips For Video And Audio||00:00:00|
|Virtual Backgrounds: How And When To Use Them||00:00:00|
|Key Functions A Meeting Host Needs To Know||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Your First Zoom Meeting: Choosing The Right Zoom Settings||00:00:00|
|Launching A Zoom Meeting: How To Start An Instant Meeting Or Schedule One||00:00:00|
|Presentation Skills For Virtual Meetings: Best Practices For Speakers And Slides||00:00:00|
|Managing Multiple Speakers Online Including A Trick Your Audience Won’t Notice!||00:00:00|
|Audience Engagement: Make It F.U.N.! Top Tips To Hold Your Audience’s Attention||00:00:00|
|No-Prep Online Icebreakers: Quick And Easy Games To Start Your Meeting||00:00:00|
|Low-Prep Online Icebreakers: Simple And Fun Games For Your Virtual Meeting||00:00:00|
|Introducing Your Meeting Topic: Great Interactive Activities||00:00:00|
|Virtual Meeting Energizers: Physical Games For Your Online Audience||00:00:00|
|Zoom Polls: How To Set Up Polls||00:00:00|
|Running A Big Zoom Meeting: How A Buddy Can Help Behind The Scenes||00:00:00|
|Managing Zoom Breakout Rooms: Create And Make The Best Use Of Breakout Rooms||00:00:00|
|Lighting For Video Calls: Hacks To Look Great Online. Tips From A Tv Producer||00:00:00|
|Better Video Quality: How To Use Your Phone Or Camera For Online Meetings||00:00:00|
|Better Quality Audio For Video Calls: Tips And Hacks To Sound Great Online||00:00:00|
|Opening Your Zoom Meeting: Get An Actual Script For What To Say||00:00:00|
|Closing Your Zoom Meeting: Get An Actual Script For How To End Like A Pro||00:00:00|
|A Step-By-Step Virtual Meeting Day Checklist: Your Handy Final Prep Checklist!||00:00:00|
|Congratulations! (You’ve Completed This Course! Are You Awesome Or What?!)||00:00:00|