About This Course
We all have this inherent capacity to focus … but at the same time, attention is a limited resource. Not only should we be aware of this, but treat it as such: something most valuable.
In this course we will be looking at our capacity to Focus from a whole variety of angles. From brain systems and neurochemicals, over the impact of survival instincts and emotions, to the different types of distractions we’re facing. There will be a whole pallet of advice and insights, as well as tips, tricks and strategies presented to help you gain substantial improvement in your capacity to focus.
And I’m not even speaking about the many experiments, and mind-twisting tests included in this course, which you will be subject to. I won’t be talking about focus. You will be experimenting it for yourself.
What you’ll find in the course:
This little gem, just as with all my other courses, has been thoroughly researched to bring you the best in brain insights. In this course, among others, there will be a particular emphasis on the dual brain theory (backed by D. Kahneman, Nobel Prize winner and one of world’s leading psychologists).
The tests and experiments have been designed by leading experts in the field of psychology. So you don’t have to worry about lasting damage done to your brain or mind 😉
On top of the research and studies, I will be sharing my own experience, insights and strategies that have helped me significantly improve my own productivity and quality.
The course is packed with concrete tools, so you can apply this immediately in your own life:
- Strategies to significantly improve our focus
- A detailed analysis of the obstacles to focus
- Mind-bending insights on the mechanics leading to focus
Just as the subject of this course, the content will be focused and to the point. Now regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level. It’s very hands-on and packed with tips and strategies that will benefit the novice as well as the more advanced.
Invest now one hour of your time in learning how to improve your focus, and reap the benefits for years to come.
What are the requirements?
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required – I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brain structures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
- At different stages in the course, you will be invited to go to youtube to watch a video. It is important you do go and watch those videos before continuing the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Significantly improve your focus by applying a whole set of strategies
- Understand the mechanism driving focus
- Understand why and how we lose our focus
- Appreciate the limits of focus
- Recognize the different sources that lead to a loss of focus
- Create the right conditions, both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in human behavior
- Individuals looking for personal development
- Anyone looking to improve their understanding of and capacity to focus
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to focus by boosting your brain.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the power of focus by boosting your brain.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Test Your Focus||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Focus||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Limits To Our Focus|
|Two Operational Systems||00:00:00|
|Lack Of Focus||00:00:00|
|Multi – Tasking||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Types Of Distractions|
|Cognitive Distractions: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Cognitive Distractions: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Improve Your Focus|
|Strategies To Increase Focus||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|