About This Course
You’ve staked out a vision, studied the competition, and run the numbers – now, how to get from point A to point B? Use an execution strategy as your go-to-launch playbook. Your execution strategy contains all the nuts-and-bolts plans you need to start the business and gives potential investors confidence that you know what it takes to get to launch. With this course, you’ll have everything you need to develop an execution strategy that sets out the steps along your path to success.
This course will answer:
- What can an execution strategy do that the rest of the business plan can’t?
- Why do investors care about execution strategy?
- How far past launch should the execution strategy go?
- What criteria can I use to make sure I’m choosing the right milestones?
- How is a staffing plan different from a financial staffing model?
- What kinds of risks should I address?
- Why are key performance indicators important to establish before launch?
- Should I include industry-specific elements in my execution strategy?
- What’s wrong with being aggressive and optimistic with my projections?
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build an execution strategy for your business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about solid execution strategies.
|Section 1 - Building A Solid Execution Strategy|
|Execution Strategy Explained||00:00:00|
|Build A Staffing Plan||00:00:00|
|Build Your Startup Plan||00:00:00|
|Determine Your Risk and Risk Mitigation Strategy||00:00:00|
|Determine Your Key Performance Indicators||00:00:00|
|Build Your Execution Strategy Workshop||00:00:00|