About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Students of business management
- Students of business finance
- Managers in business
- Management trainees
- People with an interest in the basics of business finance
What you’ll learn:
- What we mean by business finance
- The history of business finance
- The two main purposes of business finance
- The key principles of business finance
- What debits and credits are
- The three key financial statements in business
- The Balance Sheet and how it works
- The Income Statement and how it works
- The Cash Flow Statement and how it works
- Key financial performance indicators in business
- Simple tools for analysing business investments
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
There are three main reasons for business failure – an under-skilled management team; ineffective marketing; and poor financial management. Every manager, or student of management, requires a good grasp of business finance. This course will help.
Business finance concerns the management of the monetary resources of an organisation. There are two aspects to this: Raising the money to invest in the business and Managing that investment properly to generate a return.
Raising the money is about having an attractive proposition and managing the risk to investors. Managing the investment is about the financial controls and reporting of the business. This course covers the three main financial reports; financial performance indicators; and investment analysis.
This course will give you a good grasp of the key principles and issues in business finance.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned business finance.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the issues in business finance.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Lectures|
|What is Business Finance?||00:00:00|
|Why Businesses Fail||00:00:00|
|The Principles of Business Finance Part 1||00:00:00|
|The Principles of Business Finance Part 2||00:00:00|
|The Balance Sheet||00:00:00|
|The Income Statement||00:00:00|
|The Cashflow Statement||00:00:00|
|A Business Finance Exercise||00:00:00|
|Financial Performance Indicators||00:00:00|
|Investment Analysis Exercise||00:00:00|
|Key Learning Points in Business Finance||00:00:00|