About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how to write a business plan – better than 90% of the people
- Beginners, people without any much experience or knowledge on how to write a business plan
- Students, Managers, Entrepreneurs, Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and basically anyone interested in starting their own business and want to attract funding
What you’ll learn:
- Improve your skills, and increase your chance of writing a business plan that gets funded
- How to write a business plan that you are proud of
- Understand the 10 different questions each business plan must answer
- Be able to write a business plan better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Think of this course as an express guide to write a Business Plan that is better than ninety percent of all plans out there. This course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools to write a business plan. And this all in 30 minutes!
This course is short, effective and practical and has been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality, plus you will get tools and tips that you will love.
Here are some examples of the questions:
- What is your product / service?
- What is your market?
- How is the team?
- What are your financial projections?
- Final tips to write a strong business plan
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write a business plan in order to get funding.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the questions a business plan must answer to get funding.
|Section 1 – Introduction|
|Section 2 – Purpose, Structure, Objectives|
|The Purpose And Types Of Business Plans||00:00:00|
|The Structure And Objectives Of Business Plans||00:00:00|
|Section 3 – The Ten Questions|
|Q1 – Where Is My Business Now?; Q2 – What Is My Product Or Service?||00:00:00|
|Q3 – What Is Your Market?||00:00:00|
|Q4 – How Will You Reach The Market?; Q5 – How Will You Compete Against?||00:00:00|
|Q6 – How Will Your Product Be Produced?; Q7 – Who Are The People?||00:00:00|
|Q8 – What Are Your Financial Projections?; Q9 – How Much Money Do You Need?||00:00:00|
|Q10 – What Are The Risks?; Executive Summary||00:00:00|
|Additional Tips For Writing A Business Plan||00:00:00|