Make Easy But Powerful Social Media Graphics: Canva And Stencil
About This Course
Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful web images/social media graphics?
Whether you are an entrepreneur, employee, content creator, teacher, author, or social media maven, over the last few years it has become CRUCIAL to know how to do a little bit of everything online.
With this course as your guide, you’ll learn how to confidently and professionally create and manage your OWN unique images for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages.
- No design skills required.
- No expensive software required.
- Beginners and busy people welcome.
Save time, money, and sanity by learning how to finally make your own images without having to always pay someone else to do them for you.
In this course you will learn:
- Easy and quick ways to create professional web & social media graphics in minutes using free online tools
- How to take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Learn the most essential and useful tools in Canva
- Learn the most essential and useful tools in the Canva-alternative, Stencil
- Absorb the most important design principles as we work together making real social media graphics for a real client
- Understand how to better choose and organize type, images, colors, and layout in your designs
- See how to schedule and deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer.
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product.
This course was created especially for complete beginners as well as people who fight with technology who want to gain new and valuable digital imaging skills that can be used every day. You can watch and follow along with me as I show you through case studies for an actual client how I make professional-looking social media graphics and web images using the free online tools Canva and Stencil.
What are the requirements?
- No previous design experience is necessary. Only basic computer skills are required (such as knowing how to copy and paste text, save a file, use the Internet, etc.)
What will I learn?
- Create professional-looking web and social media graphics using free online tools in 1 hour or less
- Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Canva and Stencil
- Deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners, design novices, and traditional artists looking to add digital skills to their toolbelt will get a lot out of this course.
- Entrepreneurs, crowdfunders, authors, and small business owners who don’t have the time or budget to pay others to create web and social media graphics should take this course.
- This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
- People looking for an in-depth Canva or Stencil course that covers every tool and feature should NOT take this course. Here, we are only using the most useful tools and techniques for getting started quickly and easily.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to easily create social media graphics with Canva and Stencil.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating social media graphics with Canva and Stencil.
Section 1 - Introduction And OverviewHide Lessons
Social Media Graphics Using The Free Tools, Canva And Stencil: A Quick Overview
Section 2 - Creating Web And Social Media Graphics With CanvaShow Lessons
Welcome To Canva! Getting Started And A Few Important Design Tips
Choosing Templates And Sizes For Different Social Media Platforms – Let’s Start!
Working With Text In Canva And Some Good Typography Advice
Adding Images From Canva And Also Your Own
Make Your Logo A Transparent Logo In Under Four Minutes
Using Filters, Icons, Frames And Other Canva Goodies Plus We Tint Our Logo
Downloading And Sharing Your Finished Design
Section 3 - Extra: Using A Post Planner - Mini Buffer Crash CourseShow Lessons
Extra: Using A Post Planner – Mini Buffer Crash Course
Section 4 - Create Social Media Graphics Using StencilShow Lessons
Making A New Social Media Graphic Using Stencil (Case Study)
Stencil: Let’s Make Another New Graphic – This Time From Scratch (Case Study #2)
The Final Stencil Image Wrap Up, Icons And Other Features.
Section 5 - Resources, Extras And ConclusionShow Lessons
75+ Resources To Get Free Images, Music And Videos For Your Projects
About The Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.