About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Information System Owners
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security Managers
- IT Engineers
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the importance of vulnerability assessment
- Learn about the different types of vulnerabilities
- Assess the network for potential vulnerabilities
- Assess web servers and applications security
- Secure and assess remote and VPN services
- Learn to use the vulnerability assessment tools of the trade
- Analyze output
- Basic understanding of networking
The Official Mile2® cyber security certification training course, Certified Vulnerability Assessor, helps students understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing intricate knowledge and skills in the Vulnerability Assessment arena.
This course provides foundational knowledge of general VA tools as well as popular exploits an IT engineer should be familiar with. The course is also a fundamental cybersecurity certification course that focuses on vulnerability assessments and foundational information such as the importance of a vulnerability assessment and how it can help an engineer prevent serious break-ins to the organization.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about vulnerability assessment.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about vulnerability assessment.
|Section 1 - Why Vulnerability Assessment|
|Why Vulnerability Assessment||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Vulnerability Types|
|Assessing The Network||00:00:00|
|Assessing Web Servers And Applications||00:00:00|
|Assessing Remote And VPN Services||00:00:00|
|Vulnerability Assessment Tools Of The Trade||00:00:00|