About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The course is aimed at those who already qualified in Yoga or have an extensive knowledge of Yoga
- The course is aimed at those who wish to extend their Yoga teaching or or expand their knowledge into Chair Yoga
What you’ll learn:
- Extend your knowledge in Yoga by incorporating techniques used in Chair Yoga
- Techniques that could be used for building your business as a Yoga Teacher by offering Yoga Chair sessions
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Professional Accredited Chair Yoga Teacher Training Course
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
This course is aimed at those who are already qualified in Yoga as a teacher or for those that have an in depth knowledge of Yoga for themselves and wish to extend their knowledge by incorporating techniques to use within Chair Yoga.
The techniques could be used for building your business as a Yoga Teacher by offering Yoga Chair sessions within offices, or helping those with less mobility like elderly students. The course does not have a training manual as it is assumed that by taking the course, the student has the full technical and theory based knowledge of Yoga, therefore the course is video modules only.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned techniques in expanding your business by incorporating chair yoga.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1: Welcome To Your Professional Chair Yoga Teacher Training Diploma|
|Module 1: What Is Chair Yoga||00:00:00|
|Module 2: The Benefits Of Chair Yoga||00:00:00|
|Module 3: When Not To Do Chair Yoga With Students||00:00:00|
|Module 4: Teaching In Offices||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Leg Techniques||00:00:00|
|Module 6: Hip Techniques||00:00:00|
|Module 7: Shoulders And Arms||00:00:00|
|Module 8: Back Arch Techniques||00:00:00|
|Module 9: Twists And Resting||00:00:00|