About This Course
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals and Network engineers
- This course is designed for professionals who know exactly what CompTIA Cloud + is. This is not a classic Networking course. You can expect 99% of theoretical materials here.
What you’ll learn:
- This course will teach the different high-level processes, procedures, methods and technologies that are used to properly maintain a virtualization and/or Cloud solution
- Determining the Best Solution Patching Methodology – we focus on organizational virtualization and cloud patching, including the different methodologies, processes, and procedures
- Investigating the Updating and Maintenance of Cloud Elements through Automation – we will talk about updating and maintenance within an organization, and how it can be automated
- Reviewing the Different Backup and Restoration Methods – we discuss the different backup and recovery concepts and methods that are used within organizations
- Application of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes – we finish up, and discuss disaster recovery and business continuity plans, and how they are designed to ensure organizational operations during a disaster
- This is a series of courses, please take Computing Technology Industry Association Cloud Certification – Parts One and Two before proceeding
Whether you’re working in the Cloud or with virtualization, your solution will need to be maintained. In this course, you’ll learn foundational knowledge of different maintenance subjects.
First, you’ll learn about patching virtualization and cloud based solutions. Next, you’ll discover the ways that automation can be used to handle solution updating and maintenance tasks. Finally, you’ll explore backup and restoration concepts and disaster recovery.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Cloud+ needed to maintain your solutions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Cloud+ high-level processes, procedures, methods and technologies for maintenance.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Virtualization And Cloud Patching Elements||00:00:00|
|Patching Deployment Types And Methods||00:00:00|
|Patching Management Best Practices||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Investigating The Updating And Maintenance Of Cloud Elements Through|
|Automation And Orchestration Review||00:00:00|
|Update And Maintenance Basics||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Reviewing The Different Backup And Restoration Methods|
|Backup Concepts, Terms, And Best Practices||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Application Of Disaster Recovery And Business Continuity Processes|
|Disaster Recovery Essentials||00:00:00|
|Disaster Recovery Techniques||00:00:00|