About This Course
Who this course is for:
- You are (or want to be) a LIFE COACH
- You are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or other professional who works with people and you want to help them increase their true confidence and self-esteem
- You like to have a structure to follow for your life coaching and step-by-step system with proven results
- If you want to learn how to transform your life and that of others by learning the psychology behind confidence
- If you want to help people move past excuses and develop the confidence to achieve their dreams
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the psychology behind self-confidence and true self-esteem
- Use proven, step-by-step tools and strategies for helping clients overcome self-doubt and create true confidence
- Help clients develop a growth mindset and a belief in their own resourcefulness
- Give clients the confidence to quiet the inner critic and empower their self-talk
- Help clients have the confidence to overcome paralysis and take action even when they’re feeling resistance or fear
- Help clients develop the confidence and belief that they truly can do and become anything they want
- Develop proven techniques and tools to boost confidence
- Help clients develop competence which is what leads to true confidence
- Understand the misconception around what confidence is to create long lasting confidence
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
If you want to help people feel empowered and reach their potential, become a certified confidence life coach.
Many clients and even coaches have great potential and ideas, and maybe even a great plan, but they often don’t follow through. We are often our own worst enemies. Our inner critic talks us out of doing what we know we need to do. We procrastinate and doubt ourselves. In short, we have low self-confidence.
The first step to helping your clients or yourself to be successful in any area of life is to develop confidence. This doesn’t mean being a cheerleader and helping your client develop self-esteem. Instead, this course will teach you how to develop true confidence. Your clients won’t just feel better about themselves, they will truly believe in themselves.
This is an important distinction because having to “feel good” about yourself discourages you from stepping out of your comfort zone. True confidence is being willing to risk feeling not-so-good in order to live in integrity with your potential.
In this life coaching certification and training program you’re going to deep dive into the most up-to-date, leading edge research about the psychology of success and what creates genuine, long-term, unshakable confidence.
You’ll receive a complete blueprint of proven processes for creating a Confidence Life Coaching Plan that meets each client’s unique needs, whether they’re trying to feel more empowered, overcome procrastination, make a big life change, express themselves better, overcome fear, or improve their competency in any skill.
You’ll help your life coaching clients to:
- Develop the #1 core underlying belief that unlocks genuine confidence—the growth mindset.
- Stop self-sabotage and procrastination by overcoming the 4 traps of self-doubt.
- Stop being addicted to approval even in the face of rejection and criticism.
- Believe in themselves even when they’re knocked down by failure or judgment.
- Turn challenges and setbacks into the fuel they need to ignite their life.
- Stop holding themselves back due to fear and feel unstoppable.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to develop the proven techniques and tools to boost confidence through life coaching training.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the certified confidence life coach training.
|Section 1 - Understanding Confidence|
|Welcome And Getting Started||00:00:00|
|What Confidence Is And Is Not||00:00:00|
|How To Take This Course||00:00:00|
|Roadmap For Building A Successful Life Coaching Business||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Growth Mindset And Confidence|
|Why The Growth Mindset Is the Core Of Confidence||00:00:00|
|Confidence Through Growing Your Brain And Neuroplasticity||00:00:00|
|Develop Confidence Through A Growth Mindset Part 1: Awareness||00:00:00|
|Develop Confidence Through A Growth Mindset Part 2: Perspective||00:00:00|
|Develop Confidence Through A Growth Mindset Part 3: Action||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Being A Confidence Coach|
|Neuro-Coaching: How Does Coaching Rewire The Brain?||00:00:00|
|Emotional Versus Logical Confidence||00:00:00|
|Developing Awareness: What Does Confidence Look like? (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Developing Awareness Of Your Own Confidence||00:00:00|
|Role Modeling And Mirror Neurons||00:00:00|
|Identifying Solutions (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Helping Versus Supporting In Developing Confidence||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Assessing Client Confidence|
|Assessing Client Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Identifying Areas Of Low Confidence (Client)||00:00:00|
|Getting To The Real Confidence Issue (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Identifying Specific Problem Areas Where Confidence Is Low (Client)||00:00:00|
|Analyzing Alternatives (Client)||00:00:00|
|Feeding The Brain (Client)||00:00:00|
|Creating A Confidence Coaching Plan (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Asset Inventory (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Establishing Outside Accountability To Transform Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Overcoming Self Doubt Tools To Create True Confidence|
|Helping Your Client Overcome Self-Doubt To Create True Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|5-Second Decisions To Boost Confidence||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Confidence Through Action: Taking Action Tools|
|Creating Momentum Through Action (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Confidence Through “Quick Wins” Getting Started||00:00:00|
|Immediate Massive Action Which Create Confidence||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Developing Competence Tools That Are The Key To Confidence|
|Building Competence With Your Client: The Key To Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Exposure/Zone Of Proximity||00:00:00|
|Little Steps And Developing Related Areas||00:00:00|
|Implicit Versus Explicit And Repetition||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Social Confidence Tools|
|Developing Social Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Building Confidence Through Role Playing With Your Client (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Others/Other People’s Opinions||00:00:00|
|Social Facilitation And Confidence||00:00:00|
|Stop Putting Others On A Pedestal||00:00:00|
|Developing A Different Character You Play That Empowers Your Confidence||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Tools To Overcoming Fear And Creating Unstoppable Confidence|
|Worst Case Scenario – Fear Setting||00:00:00|
|Helping A Client Through Fear Of Change, Failure Or Risk (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Situational Versus Psychological Fear||00:00:00|
|Fear Of Change And Its Power To Limit Confidence||00:00:00|
|Change And Confidence Resume||00:00:00|
|Failure Is A Good Thing And Can Be A Powerful Confidence Builder||00:00:00|
|Defining Risk And Brave||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Self-Talk & Brain Training Tools That Create Confidence|
|Brain Confidence Training With Your Clients (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Creating Awareness—The Power Of Journaling (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Reframing Your Thoughts To Empower Confidence||00:00:00|
|Self-Talk & Affirmations That Lead To Confidence||00:00:00|
|Uncovering The Lies||00:00:00|
|Daily Accomplishments/Brag Sheet To Boost Confidence||00:00:00|
|Body Language And Incantations: The Physiology Of Confidence||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Visualization||00:00:00|
|NLP Exercise: Anchoring 5 Confident Emotions||00:00:00|
|Providing Tools For Expression That Lead To Confidence (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Improving Communication Skills That Lead To Confidence||00:00:00|
|Improving Listening Skills That Lead To Confidence||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Expression Tools That Lead To Confidence|
|Overcoming Stage Fright To Feel Confident As A Speaker||00:00:00|
|Use An Exposure Ladder To Build Confidence||00:00:00|
|Encouraging Self-Care (Coach)||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Self-Care Tools That Lead To Confidence|
|Put The Oxygen Mask On Yourself First||00:00:00|
|Fill Your Own Cup||00:00:00|
|Section 13 - Conclusion And Next Steps|
|Conclusion And Next Steps||00:00:00|