About This CourseBeginner
Students Have Used This Course To Help Them:
- Write a Book
- Start a Blog
- Charm Website Visitors
- Upgrade Company Marketing
- Craft A+ Essays
I’m going to be honest, I’m using the techniques I teach in this course to write this very description. I have a poker game to get to tonight, and so I really want to get this done in a few minutes instead of a few hours.
And that is really what this course is all about. How can you shorten the amount of time it takes you to write, while at the same time maintaining or improving the quality?
How can you avoid staring at the page, or worse, just procrastinating all the writing you need to do?
I was inspired to write this course when watching a friend of mine composing emails. He was just staring at the screen thinking of what to write and how to say it…
I swear, certain species of birds went through new evolutionary phases between when he started that email and when he actually sent it.
I tend to be the opposite. I’ll respond to the most important of emails in a couple of minutes without second guessing my writing.
Similarly, I often sit down to write a book and will end up with 2000-3000 words in just an hour or so.
In this course, I’m going to share with you 10 ways you too can be a more productive, confident, and creative writer.
Personally, I’ve used the same techniques I teach inside to publish 12 books and create 7 online courses in less than 3 years.
So join me inside and start planning what you’re going to do with all the extra time you’ll have once you become a fast and efficient wordsmith.
What are the requirements?
- How to use a keyboard… Alternatively, a pen and/or pencil, and some form of paper or napkin will also work.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Write with style, focus, and clarity.
- Hook your reader and share your ideas with total accuracy.
- Write emails, articles, and proposals in minutes instead of hours.
- Express yourself without fear of judgement or writer’s block.
- Finally finish that website, book, or course you’ve had on the back-burner for too long.
- In general, you’ll learn how to write the same amount of words in much less time while writing with more style and reader engagement.
Who is the target audience?
- Professional Writers
- College & University Students
- Marketing and Sales Executives
- Information Product Creators
- Sales People
- Online Marketers and Copywriters
- PR and Communications Professionals
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to be a confident and effective writer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more on how to be a confident and effective writer.
About Me And My Writing Experience
You’re In Charge… At Least Until The Machines Take Over
Forget Your Teacher, Listen To Bart Simpson Instead
Come On Mr, Put On A Little Dress And Heels If You Like
Don’t Forget Your Friends
Try Not To Suck At Writing
Copying Is The Best Form Of Flattery
Tell Your Kids To Feed Themselves
Come On Ladies… 5 Minutes Is Longer Than You Give Us Guys Credit For
Go Back To College And Vomit All Over The Place
Don’t Be So Scared… Just Say What You Want!
Summary And Thank You
New Content Plus Course Expansion
Planning Your Writing Days
The Number 1 Lesson You Must Learn From Ernest Hemingway
Writing With Clarity So Your Reader And / Or Editor Doesn’t Shoot Themselves