About This Course
In this course you will learn the simple seven-step process that you can use for any difficult conversation, it will also give you a chance to practice and give you real life examples.
Through this training, you will be preparing for a difficult discussion you want to have, and you will have the opportunity to put the concepts into practice in your own life.
What you’ll learn:
- Preparing your problem statement
- Getting into the right state
- Presenting your problem statement
- Asking your critical question
- Listening to the other person
- Agreeing on next steps
- Closing the discussion
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to significantly improve their communication skills. Human beings are all about connection, and yet so often we don’t get to connect because even with the best intent in mind, we don’t manage to deliver the right messages.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned conflict management and crucial communications.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the conflict management and crucial communications.
|Section 1 - Preparing For Your Conversation|
|Preparing Your Problem Statement||00:00:00|
|Getting Into The Right State||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Delivering Your Conversation|
|Presenting Your Problem Statement||00:00:00|
|Asking Your Critical Question||00:00:00|
|Listening To The Other Person||00:00:00|
|Agreeing On Next Steps||00:00:00|
|Finishing The Conversation||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Bonus Section: Examples|
|Breaking Up With Your Partner||00:00:00|
|Separation Discussion At Work||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Bonus Videos|
|How To Detect A When A Conversation Turns Crucial?||00:00:00|
|Providing Feedback Successfully||00:00:00|