When And How To Say No: Taking Back Control Of Your Life
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of how to say no and how to make effective yes or no choices to take back control of your life.
About This CourseBeginner
Too many people want more time in their lives. And time management is not giving them enough of an answer.
When all the time management techniques fail and you feel you’re no longer in control, there’s only one solution… Saying no.
It’s a skill you need, if you are sometimes:
agreeing to things… and then regretting it
overwhelmed by life’s choices and need to know which to take
But there are answers.
And one person described this program as ‘Time Management on Steroids’. Because you won’t learn to manage your time. You’ll learn how to TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.
You will learn to say:
Yes to the right things and
No to the rest.
Learning what to say ‘Yes’ to and when to say ‘No’ means getting the right things done and achieving more… by doing less. Which will give you more time for things that matter and less stress from things that don’t.
But do you find the tiny little word ‘No’ surprisingly hard to say?
Maybe you worry that it sounds negative, that people won’t like you, that you’ll miss an opportunity, or that something will go wrong if you say No. If that’s familiar, you need this course. Because these fears mean that you aren’t in full control of your life.
Learn when to say NO. And how to say NO properly. If you don’t, you’ll regret it, every time you feel trapped into saying ‘Yes’.
Who this course is for:
- people who no longer feel in control of their lives because you always seem to be doing the things that matter – to someone else.
- people who have studied time management and applied the principles yet you still don’t have enough time to do what really matters to you.
- people who know that ‘NO’ is often the right answer but you hear yourself saying ‘yes’ all the same.
- people who worry that ‘no’ sounds negative and will lose you respect, opportunities, and friends. [Hint: It won’t do any of these if you do it right.]
- people who get stressed by the constant demands on them… if you want to stress less about the trivial, the unnecessary, and the things other people impose on you.
- for YOU, if you want to take back control of your life, do more of what matters, and live a better life.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to say no.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to say no.
Section 1 - The Why Of No: Why No Matters And Why It's Hard To Say
Why Is No Important
Why Is No Difficult – Your Inner Gopher
Why Is No Difficult – Six Things That Drive You To Say Yes
Section 2 - The What Of No: What To Say No To And When To Say It
What To Do To Challenge Your Instincts On No
What To Say No To
Specific Things To Say No To
When To Say No
What Are Your Choices
When To Say No To Relationships
What Does No Mean
Section 3 - The How Of No: Here's The Meat - How To Say No In Lots Of Situations
How To Be Happy With No
How To Decide Yes Or No: Six Tools To Help Make Your Decision
How To Decide Yes Or No: Six Ways Of Thinking About Any Problem
How To Make No Feel Easier
How To Say No
How To Say No To Friends And Loved Ones
How To Say No To Your Customers
How To Say No To False Assumptions
How To Say No To Temptation
How To Get On With It: How To Say No To Procrastination
How To Say No In Negotiations
More Tips On How To Say No
Section 4 - The What If Of No: Don't Worry I've Got You Covered
What If They Resist Your No
What If You Want To Say Yes
Four ‘What If?’ Questions
What If You Don’t Follow My Advice
No Reviews found for this course.