This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of how to say no and how to make effective yes or no choices to take back control of your life.Read more.
A business trainer, author & speaker. Helps professionals, managers & leaders excel with management, leadership, and personal effectiveness training.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who no longer feel in control of their lives because they always seem to be doing the things that matter – to someone else.
- People who have studied time management and applied the principles yet still don’t have enough time to do what really matters to them.
- People who know that ‘No’ is often the right answer but hear themselves saying ‘Yes’ all the same.
- People who worry that ‘No’ sounds negative and will lose them respect, opportunities, and friends. [Hint: It won’t do any of these if you do it right.]
- People who get stressed by the constant demands on them.
- For YOU, if you want to take back control of your life, do more of what matters, and live a better life.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make effective Yes or No choices
- How to be able to say ‘No’
- How to take back control of your life
- How to achieve more of what matters
- How to feel good about saying ‘No’
- How to reduce your stress levels
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Too many people want more time in their lives. And time management is not giving them enough of an answer.
When all the time management techniques fail and you feel you’re no longer in control, there’s only one solution – saying no.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to say no without any negative effects.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to say no.
|Section 1 - The Why Of No: Why No Matters And Why It's Hard To Say|
|Why Is No Important||00:00:00|
|Why Is No Difficult – Your Inner Gopher||00:00:00|
|Why Is No Difficult – Six Things That Drive You To Say Yes||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The What Of No: What To Say No To And When To Say It|
|What To Do To Challenge Your Instincts On No||00:00:00|
|What To Say No To||00:00:00|
|Specific Things To Say No To||00:00:00|
|When To Say No||00:00:00|
|What Are Your Choices||00:00:00|
|When To Say No To Relationships||00:00:00|
|What Does No Mean||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The How Of No: Here's The Meat - How To Say No In Lots Of Situations|
|How To Be Happy With No||00:00:00|
|How To Decide Yes Or No: Six Tools To Help Make Your Decision||00:00:00|
|How To Decide Yes Or No: Six Ways Of Thinking About Any Problem||00:00:00|
|How To Make No Feel Easier||00:00:00|
|How To Say No||00:00:00|
|How To Say No To Friends And Loved Ones||00:00:00|
|How To Say No To Your Customers||00:00:00|
|How To Say No To False Assumptions||00:00:00|
|How To Say No To Temptation||00:00:00|
|How To Get On With It: How To Say No To Procrastination||00:00:00|
|How To Say No In Negotiations||00:00:00|
|More Tips On How To Say No||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The What If Of No: Don't Worry I've Got You Covered|
|What If They Resist Your No||00:00:00|
|What If You Want To Say Yes||00:00:00|
|Four ‘What If?’ Questions||00:00:00|
|What If You Don’t Follow My Advice||00:00:00|