About This Course
Writing a great copy is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in business. This course will empower you to become the best marketer for your business, even if that’s not your background. It’s an engaging starter kit filled to the brim with over 50 best practice examples from small and large brands that use copy to successfully seduce the hearts, minds and wallets of their ideal customers.
Upon completion, you’ll have a blueprint to write your own memorable and effective marketing copy that works brilliantly across different platforms.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- What copywriting is and how it differs from content writing
- Outlining your goals, target audience and tone of voice
- Composing all your brand elements: personal branding, brand names, About pages, elevator pitches, Unique Selling Points, taglines and slogans, packaging copy, product names and descriptions
- How to sizzle on social media
- Promotional materials including press releases, media kits, posters, flyers and display ad copy as well as impact and sustainability reports
- Wonderful websites
- Newsworthy newsletters
- FAQs and legal jargon
- 10 crucial commandments of copywriting
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about copywriting.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about writing for businesses and brands.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Chapter 1 – Copywriting vs Content Writing, What’s The Difference?||00:00:00|
|Chapter 2 – Getting Started: Outlining Your Goals, Audience And Tone||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - All The Words Your Business Needs|
|Chapter 3 – All About Your Brand, The Fun Part||00:00:00|
|Chapter 4 – Sizzling Social Media||00:00:00|
|Chapter 5 – Promotional Materials||00:00:00|
|Chapter 6 – Wonderful Websites||00:00:00|
|Chapter 7 – Newsworthy Newsletters||00:00:00|
|Chapter 8 – FAQs And Legal Jargon||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Copywriting Commandments And Class Project|
|Chapter 9 – Ten Rules Of Copywriting||00:00:00|
|Chapter 10 – Your Turn||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials – Copywriting: Write Every Word Your Business Or Brand Needs||00:00:00|