Best-Paying Copywriting Gigs: White Paper Writing
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of effective white paper writing and for those who are just starting to write marketing white papers to generate leads.
About This CourseBeginner
If you want to earn a decent living as a freelance copywriter, you should take on assignments that pay the highest fees. One of those assignments is marketing white papers.
What you’ll learn:
- How to pick a white paper topic that resonates with your target audience
- How to research your white paper so that you appear authoritative
- How to outline your white paper so that your document has a logical flow and keeps the attention of your reader
- How to give your white paper a strong title, so that prospective customers want to read it
- I will show you how to write each section of the white paper, including the introduction, problem statement, background section, solution section, conclusion and call to action
- I will give you tips on how to write like a designer, and I describe five mistakes to avoid
The ideal student for this course is anyone who has to write marketing white papers to generate leads. If you need to research, outline and write white papers that establish authority, build trust and generate leads, then this course is for you.
This course is practical. You’ll examine more than a dozen marketing white papers to discover what works, what doesn’t—and why. You’ll learn the tips, tricks and best practices from professional white-paper copywriters.
You’ll learn about writing effective white papers during the last three decades as a copywriter. Know the most common mistakes that copywriters make in their writing today—and then know how to avoid these blunders in your white papers.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about best-paying copyrighting effective white paper writing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the best-paying copywriting gig in white paper writing.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction To Marketing White Papers
Anatomy Of A White Paper
Section 2 - Writing
Pick Your Topic
Research Your Topic
Outline Your White Paper
Give Your White Paper A Strong Title
Write A Compelling Introduction
Give Your White Paper Context
Describe Your Solution
End With A Call To Action
Section 3 - Final Thoughts
Write Like A Designer
Five Mistakes To Avoid
No Reviews found for this course.