The Craft Of Copywriting For Long Sales Pages
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of copywriting and how to write a promotional page for a product, event, or any high-priced program.
About This CourseBeginner
Long-form copywriting is what sells anything relatively expensive or complicated, such as an event, online or live course, subscription program, tour or coaching program. A long sales page needs to explain your offering in detail and convince the reader to buy. Your words, carefully chosen, rearranged and supplemented by images, do the work of selling.
This learn-by-doing online video course not only teaches you all the basics of creating an effective long sales page, it also demonstrates how to implement those fundamentals. You get hands-on practice with two homework assignments that you first tackle on your own. Then you listen to the assignments be thoroughly discussed in the course videos. The course’s PDF learning tools also include explanations, checklists, dissections of student drafts, and detailed comments about finished sales pages that you can use as models.
When the course is finished, you’ll be able to write an effective long sales page – either for yourself or a client. You’ll also know how to handle this monumental writing task anytime you need to do so again in the future. You’ll want to keep the worksheets, checklists and annotated examples from the course on hand for years to come.
What You Learn
The assignments and study resources in this course give you the next best thing to a personal mentor as you go through the course. You’ll achieve a practical, not just a theoretical, understanding of points like these:
- When to use long sales pages and why – and when you won’t need them
- Why this marketing tool often needs to go on for much longer than you might think
- Which essential facts must be included, along with why just the facts don’t get the job done
- How to persuade potential buyers to trust you, using checklists so you won’t forget key ways to bolster your credibility
- Methods for finding exciting points and stories to dramatize in your presentation
- Eight kinds of headlines that start your sales page quickly and compellingly
- How to tease and tantalize, yet stay away from lying or deceiving readers
- Why you have to anticipate and address readers’ fears, worries, and preconceptions
- How to handle multiple audiences for your product or service
- Practical rules for formatting what you’ve written for easy absorption
- Experience-based tips on conveying value so potential buyers “get it”
- Sample sales pages and helpful commentary for a membership program, a course, a specialized educational program and a business manual
- Strong points and weak points of three beginner attempts to sell the same item
- Common errors, misunderstandings and oversights to avoid, so your efforts get the best results
During the course, you practice the skills needed for long sales pages by analyzing and writing a page to sell a particular book that is helpful for families. The building-blocks approach, with detailed full-length examples, enables you to quickly assemble the pieces for any other sales page.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about copywriting.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about copywriting.
Section 1 - Introduction
When Do You Need A Long Sales Page And Why?
Byrd Society Letter – A Classic
Section 2 - About This Course
About This Course
Copywriting Glossary – PDF Handout
Section 3 - Pre-Writing Analysis
Text For Assignment 1
Section 4 - Discussion Of Assignment 1
Discussion Of Assignment 1
Section 5 - Sales Page Components
Sales Page Components
How To Write Scrumptious Bullet Points – Supplementary PDF Resource
Sales Page Components – PDF Handout
Section 6 - Some Marketing Psychology Pointers
Some Marketing Psychology Pointers
Section 7 - Formatting Your Sales Page
Formatting Your Sales Page
Section 8 - Sample Sales Pages With Commentary
Sample Sales Pages With Commentary
Sample Sales Page 1 With Commentary – PDF
Sample Sales Page 2 With Commentary – PDF
Sample Sales Page 3 With Commentary – PDF
Sample Sales Page 4 With Commentary – PDF
Section 9 - Discussion Of Assignment 2
Discussion Of Assignment 2
Assignment 2 – Version A
Assignment 2 – Version B
Assignment 2 – Version C
Section 10 - Resources
Checklist For Your Sales Page
No Reviews found for this course.