Public Speaking And Presentations Pro: Create An Amazing Presentation
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of creating amazing presentations and help businesses convert presentations into engagement, learning and a change in behavior.
About This Coursebeginner
A few questions before you present:
- Do you know how to guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know?
- Have you identified your presentation personality style, and do you know how to use it to entertain your audience by being yourself?
- Have you dialed in your messaging to make sure you’ll deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script?
- What if your audience isn’t listening? Do you have a plan for engaging and re-engaging your listeners?
- Most importantly, are you absolutely certain your entire audience will take action when you’re done?
How Does It Work?
The Complete Public Speaking and Presentation Bootcamp is a 16 hour online workshop, that’s divided into three parts:
Part 1 (Create): Content Creation (YOU ARE HERE)
In part 1, we’ll attract your audience with content they can’t resist, and keep them there by revealing to them the underlying emotional reasons they want it. You’ll create core content that is exactly what your audience wants to hear, put it into a form that makes it easy for you to deliver, and present it in an attractive slideshow.
- Create Welcome and Introduction
- Prepare an Irresistible Menu
- Create Your Core Content
- Map Out Your Message
- Add Variety to Your Visuals
- Create Action Items
Part 2 (Convey): Delivery Skills
In part 2, you will create an immediate and powerful impression on your audience by standing in the right place, working the room with your body and convincing with your words, and your voice. You’ll learn the techniques that will make you project a calm and confidence under any circumstances.
- Convey Welcome and Introduction
- Start with a Killer Opener
- Command With Your Body
- Convince With Your Voice
- Overcome Your Presentation Fears
- Appear Confident and Credible
- Convey Action Items
Part 3 (Captain): Audience Management, Engagement, Laughter
In part 3, you’ll keep them engaged and laughing using your genuine personality style, and feeling that what you’re presenting is specifically for them. You’ll show expertise, keep to your timetable, respond well to every question, defuse any distractions and end on such a high note that they applaud you.
- Captain Welcome and Introduction
- Keep the Audience Captivated
- Make Your Presentation Enjoyable
- Tailor Your Approach
- Stay on Schedule
- Answer Any Question
- Minimize Distractions
- Close to Applause
- Captain Action Items
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have an amazing presentation, plus all the skills you need to deliver that presentation with confidence and genuine engagement.
Most importantly, you’ll know how to create and deliver a presentation that can change people’s behavior.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create amazing presentations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating amazing presentations.
Section 1 - Welcome To Create
Introduction And Welcome
Section 2 - Prepare An Irresistible Menu
Identify What Your Audience Wants
Describe Why They Would Want It
Suggest How You’re Going To Give It To Them
Section 3 - Create Your Core Content
Define The Tasks
Solve The Mysteries And Keep Things Simple
Section 4 - Map Out Your Message
Prepare Your Opening Slides
Prepare Your Core Content Slides
Prepare Your Closing Slides
Section 5 - Add Variety To Your Visuals
Use Pictures To Add Impact
Keep Your Graphics Simple
Use Illustrations To Increase Comprehension
Use Handouts To Reach Every Learner
No Reviews found for this course.