About This Course
Tired of playing other people’s pieces on the ukulele? What if you could create your own? What if you could learn how to do so through video lectures and additional resources?
By the end of this course, you will have gained the necessary skills to compose your own 1-minute ukulele piece using your understanding of rhythm, melodic elements and expression and the analysis of how they are used in other pieces.
Each theoretical concept discussed in the course is followed by a performing exercise, where you will practice how to play the elements of a musical composition and you will complete interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
In this course you will learn:
- Using different rhythms in a solo ukulele composition
- Understanding the role of major and minor chords in a solo ukulele composition
- Using different musical dynamics in a solo ukulele composition
- Using different timbres in a solo ukulele composition
- Understanding the role of a plucked melody in a solo ukulele composition
- Analyzing an existing ukulele piece
- Creating your own version of an existing piece
- Creating your own ukulele piece
- Have a soprano ukulele
- Ability to tune the ukulele
- Ability to play the F, G, C, Am, Dm chords
- Ability to learn new chords independently
- Ability to strum using different patterns
- Ability to pluck single notes
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to develop your own ukulele piece.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about playing the ukulele.
|Section 1 - Create Your Own Ukulele Piece|