Creating A Safety Culture In Your Team – Management Skills
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of safety culture and how to influence your team to make safety the priority.
About This Coursebeginner
Would you like to have a better culture of safety within your team?
Has a lack of regard for safety caused problems in your team?
In this course you will be shown how to change your Team’s Safety Culture.
Be A Valuable Manager In The Company You Work For:
This course will help expand your management and leadership skills teaching you an efficient and effective approach to culture change.
Would You Like to See Your Team:
- Understand your expectations of them?
- Avoid accidents?
- Reduce lost time incidents?
- Be seen as a safety conscious team?
- Become a more attractive place to work?
- Reduce risk of litigation?
About This Course:
This course is one in a series of culture change courses on specific topics. The courses have been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather who is a leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist.
Stephen is a much sought after Management and Business Change Consultant in the UK. He has worked with companies of differing sizes which has spanned a large range of industry sectors. Stephen is well placed to help you achieve culture change within your team.
The video production of this course was managed by Mark Timberlake an expert course creator ensuring a high quality finish has been achieved.
Why not start your journey today!
Topics Covered In The Course:
- Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture
- What Behavior Will You See In The New Culture
- Influencing Your Team To Always Perform Safety Checks
- Influencing Your Team To Make Safety The Priority
- Influencing Your Team To Intervene On Each Other
- Identifying More Behaviors And Ways To Influence Them
- Your Team Safety Culture Within Your Organization
- Using This Culture Change Method
Who This Course Is For:
- This course is for beginners including new Team Leaders, Supervisors and First/Second Line Managers.
- This course is ideal for those who have had little or no training in culture management.
- This course is for those wishing to create a new culture within their teams or change an existing culture.
- This course can help even established Team Leaders and Managers.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to introduce a culture of safety in a team.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned safety culture.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about safety culture.
Section 1 - Introduction To Creating A Culture Of Safety Within Your Team
Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture
Section 2 - How To Create A Safety Culture
What Behavior Will You See In The New Culture
Influencing Your Team To Always Perform Safety Checks
Influencing Your Team To Make Safety The Priority
Influencing Your Team To Intervene On Each Other
Identifying More Behaviors And Ways To Influence Them
Your Team Safety Culture Within Your Organization
Using This Method
Section 3 - Summary And Course Resources
No Reviews found for this course.