About This Coursebeginner
Latest update – May 2020
Can one ordinary person create a massive wave of positive change by generating support and cash donations to the people and communities who need it most? This easy to follow crowdfunding course is here to answer with a big resounding YES!
If you, a loved one, a family, a community, a cause, or a charity you care about is in urgent need of support and funding, you have come to the right place to learn simple and effective crowdfunding techniques so that you can begin raising money right away.
This course will empower YOU to plan, create, and manage your first successful online fundraising campaign even if you have no previous crowdfunding experience and no idea where to start!
What Students Are Saying:
“Inspiring! I love a course that backs up what they teach with real-world examples and this course does just that. Kristen’s experience with her own fundraising efforts allows her to speak with authority about the various approaches to fundraising online. If you are thinking about starting a fundraising campaign to support a favorite cause, this course will certainly point you in the right direction.” -Deborah Wojcicki
I’m just one ordinary person that has been fortunate enough to also raise over $125,000+ for needy children in developing countries through my online grassroots project, Aura’s House as well as additional thousands for my University students through online crowdfunding platforms. My fundraising techniques are so simple, anyone can follow my crowdfunding formula and have similar results.
I’m an artist, a college professor, a mother, a wife, an expat navigating life in a foreign country, and an all around busy person with A LOT on my plate and yet all of my fundraising activities have been done in my so-called spare time. My goal is to share what I’ve learned over the past decade about online fundraising and crowdfunding so that you can get started making an impact quickly, efficiently, and powerfully.
In this course, I share my very best tips and advice so that you can begin collecting donations right away for your loved one, community, or cause that you care about through a carefully planned and executed online crowd funding campaign.
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently a Visiting Associate Professor of Digital Media at the brand new American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
What are the requirements?
- No special experience is necessary other than having a basic understanding of how computers, email, and the internet works. Of course, passion, a positive attitude, and a desire to make a difference are absolutely essential.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know instantly which online crowdfunding platform will be most effective for your cause, project, charity, or situation in order to generate the most support possible in the least amount of time.
- Harness the emotional power of text, color, and imagery to win hearts, minds, and donations for your cause in your crowdfunding project description page to generate immediate action and support for your cause.
- Understand the best way to format and word your fundraising letters for massively effective email and social media campaigns.
- Develop an understanding of whom to ask for support as well as which days, times, months, are the BEST time to ask.
- Gain perspective and coping strategies for when times are slow and all seems to be lost, and learn how roadblocks can actually be a GOOD THING in generating more support and funding for your crowdfunding campaign.
- Maximize every dollar/euro donated with a full array of donor-boosting ideas to encourage supporters to open their wallets and give generously right away for your cause.
- Be versed in best practices for online fundraising success and know what to do before, during, and after your successful campaign has funded to make a continued impact.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for ordinary (amazing) people who want to raise funds online for a loved one, a sponsored child, a cause, or a charity they care about who have no formal experience and would like to learn how and where to start making an impact.
- This course will especially help anyone raising amounts $10,000 USD and under even if they have no experience, no mailing list, no following, etc.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to boost fundraising with crowdfunding.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about boosting your fundraising with crowdfunding.
Welcome! Introduction To This Crowdfunding Course
How To Get The Most Out Of This Course And Be On Your Way To Raising Thousands+
My Website, Aura’s House. Over 10K Raised Each Year For Ten Years
My Indiegogo Fundraising Success For My American University Of Rome Students
Friends’ Success With Kickstarter, Gofundme, And Firstgiving Crowdfunding Sites
It’s OK To Go It Alone, But There’s Strength In Numbers.
How To Overcome Fear And Doubt To Cultivate A Positive Crowdfunding Mindset
Leaving Your Comfort Zone To JUST DO IT For Your Cause
What Is Your Project Exactly? Who Are You Trying To Help And Why Do They NEED It
Choose A Winning Fundraising Goal. How Much To Raise And By When?
We Needed The Money Yesterday! The Power Of Urgency In Crowdfunding
A Rundown Of Some Crowdfunding Platforms And Their Pros And Cons
Fundraising From Your Own Website
Teaming Up With Larger Non-profits So You Can Offer Tax Deductions And Perks
Collecting Online Donations. Paypal Donation Buttons Pros And Cons.
Writing The Text For Your Project. Choose Your Words Carefully
Worth 1,000 Words: Choosing The Best Images For Your Crowdfunding Project
Color Is Key. What Works Best For Inspiring Trust And Confidence
Adding A Video. Optional Or Not?
Be Trustworthy And Transparent. Mentioning Perks Or Benefits To Potential Donors
How To Format The Fundraising Pitch Letter
Sample Fundraising Letter For Family And Close Friends
Sample Fundraising Letter For Colleagues, Acquaintances, And Friends Of Friends
Modifying Your Pitch Letter For Social Media Platforms
Updates And Second Letters
The FIRST People You Need To Ask For Help
The Next People To Ask
Your Employer: How Using This Trick Can Double Your Donations Many Times Over
WHEN Is The Best Time To Ask
Getting “Strangers” On Board
How To Surf A Wave Of Crowdfunding Momentum Like A Boss
How To Reignite Crowdfunding Momentum When It Slows Or Stops
Easy Ways To Maximize Donations
Plan B, Just In Case
After You Are Successful – What Next?
Extra: The Quick List Of Donation Boosting Ideas
Online Fundraising Best Practices And Tips: The Cheat-sheet
75+ Resources To Get Free Images, Music, And Videos For Your Projects
Extra Audio Mp3: Color Tips For Your Website, Project, Or Presentations
Update: 2020 Crowd Funding Case Study
Thanks For Taking This Course – Please Review!