Build A Crypto Currency Portfolio Application With Python
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of how to build a crypto currency portfolio application with python that have graphical user interfaces.
About This Coursebeginner
In this course, we’ll be using Python 3 to build a couple of different Crypto Currency portfolio apps that pull information from the CoinMarketCap .com free API and display them in a graphical user interface app.
This course is great for people who want to expand their Python skillset, as well as for people interested in crypto currencies and crypto currency trading.
What Will We Learn In This Course?
- How To Connect To A Third Party API
- How to loop through JSON data retrieved from an API
- Cool Python List and Python Dictionary wizardry
- How to create basic pie charts with MatPlotLib
- How To Develop a Basic GUI (Graphical User Interface) using TKinter
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants To Improve Their Python Skills
- Anyone Interested in Building Python Apps
- Anyone Interested in Crypto Currencies or Trading
- Anyone Interested in TKinter
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to build a crypto currency portfolio app with python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about building a crypto currency portfolio app with Python
Section 1 - Build A Crypto Currency Portfolio Application With Python
Pip And Modules
CoinMarketCap.com API Review
CoinMarketCap API Change
Getting API Data
Creating A List Of Cryptos
Creating A Portfolio Dictionary
Let’s Do Some Math
Calculate The Price Per Coin
Introduction To GUI’s With TKinter
TKinter Main Window
TKinter Add Labels
Format The Main Window Data
Add Our Price Data
Color Coding The Data
Adding Profit And Loss To Application And Title Bar
Creating An Update Button
Adding A Pie Chart With MatPlotLib
Get The Application Code
No Reviews found for this course.