About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their Python skills
- Anyone interested in building Python apps
- Anyone interested in cryptocurrencies or trading
- Anyone interested in TKinter
What you’ll learn:
- How to connect to a third party API
- How to loop through JSON data retrieved from an API
- Cool Python List and Python Dictionary wizardry
- How to create basic pie charts with Matplotlib
- How to develop a basic GUI (Graphical User Interface) using TKinter
- Beginner level Python knowledge is a plus
- An understanding of Python lists and dictionaries would be useful
- You’ll need a copy of Python installed on your computer to follow along (it’s free)
- You’ll need a coding text editor like Sublime or Notepad++ (both free)
In this course, we’ll be using Python 3 to build a couple of different Cryptocurrency portfolio apps that pull information from the CoinMarketCap.com free API and display them in a graphical user interface app.
This course is great for people who want to expand their Python skillset, as well as for people interested in cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency trading.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to build a cryptocurrency portfolio app with python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Python.
|Section 1 - Build A Crypto Currency Portfolio Application With Python|
|Pip And Modules||00:00:00|
|CoinMarketCap.com API Review||00:00:00|
|CoinMarketCap API Change||00:00:00|
|Getting API Data||00:00:00|
|Creating A List Of Cryptos||00:00:00|
|Creating A Portfolio Dictionary||00:00:00|
|Let’s Do Some Math||00:00:00|
|Calculate The Price Per Coin||00:00:00|
|Introduction To GUI’s With TKinter||00:00:00|
|TKinter Main Window||00:00:00|
|TKinter Add Labels||00:00:00|
|Format The Main Window Data||00:00:00|
|Add Our Price Data||00:00:00|
|Color Coding The Data||00:00:00|
|Adding Profit And Loss To Application And Title Bar||00:00:00|
|Creating An Update Button||00:00:00|
|Adding A Pie Chart With MatPlotLib||00:00:00|
|Get The Application Code||00:00:00|