About This Course
The most important step to landing a job is being prepared. You’ll feel more in control and confident. In this course, you will learn how to prepare as a data scientist.
This course will cover:
- The different data science titles and roles
- Resume and cover letter writing tips to help you sell yourself more effectively
- Sites that help in developing effective resumes and cover letters
- Mock interview questions about Python, R, Machine learning
- Python coding challenges
- How to present data science projects
- Software that you can use in data analysis
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to prepare for your job application as a data scientist.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about data science.
|Section 1 - Data Science Career Overview|
|Data Science Roles||00:00:00|
|Data Science Resumes||00:00:00|
|Data Science Cover Letters||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Interviews|
|Python Interview Questions Part 1||00:00:00|
|Python Interview Questions Part 2||00:00:00|
|R Interview Questions||00:00:00|
|Machine Learning – Statistics Interview Questions||00:00:00|
|Python Coding Challenges||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Projects|
|Web Scraping Project Part 1||00:00:00|
|Web Scraping Project Part 2||00:00:00|
|Education Project Part 1||00:00:00|
|Education Project Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Additional Data Analysis Software|
|Excel Or Google Sheets Part 1||00:00:00|
|Excel Or Google Sheets Part 2||00:00:00|